strange attack 1

All of them started to become suspicious of tae and jen meanwhile someone was just trying to provoke jen. So the topic was started from families friends likes of each other and suddenly jungkook started asking that who have the weirdest dream of all times and everyone was enjoying this type of stuff but someway or the other Jennie started to feel tense so everyone was sharing their experiences and when it was Jen's turn she panicked and left the house in a hurry . Lisa went as to back up Jennie and made sense into her that everytime bad things doesn't happen.

We all are there for you and we will protect you obviously and there's nothin to worry.

Later that night:

Jen was way to her home and was listening to music and it was dark pitch black as it was an alley.

Jennie thought that taking a way shorter to their house is better but little did she know that it's dangerous at night time for a girl like her.

Third person pov

Jennie was walking slowly without any hitch that someone was following her.
She slowly turned to left where there is a little street light along the alley and that's when she noticed that someone is following her.

She couldn't see the person as she was moving further and further by placing her hands on the heart as she is out of breath she was looking back and running forward and suddenly she tripped off her own legs and the person who was following her stopped right in front of her and decided to play a trick.

Stranger: hey babe whatcha doin

Jen:(speaking to herself) what the hell this person is speaking in American English (as jen is a top candidate in English).

Stranger: what you thinkin bout'?

Jen: what do you want (speaking in a pleading manner)

Stranger: Shall we play a game? It I'll be fun now

Jen: please just leave me and I don't think I did anything to you

Stranger: there is no need for you to know the reason you b***h!

Jen was so shocked that someone called her like that she couldn't understand what she did.

Stranger: now let's start...

Third person pov

Here the stranger takes a rope and a knife and it was a blunt knife and he is just trying to cut the left wrist of Jen's hand again and again as it was difficult for the stranger to cut her wrist and because of continuous force that is being put into that knife it was so painful for her to experience all this and at last he cut her hand and tied both hand and legs with rope and he carried her with him and little did that jen was so much in pain that she wants to die immediately as blood was dripping from her wrist.

The stranger just dumped jen into a large street dustbin with full of shitty smell and it was so much for her that she couldn't take it as at first she was badly injured and second thing she was thrown and there is no one available at that time for her and she is all by herself.

Stanger: aww little jen you're so cute in this way I shall never leave you but it's time for me to go bye love miss ya

Jen: NO NO JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT I'LL BEG YOU AND I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

stranger: don't tempt me to torture you my love just stay the way you are 😏.

At last the stranger tied Jen's mouth with a plaster so she couldn't breathe.

And he left her like that...

Jhope pov
It's 10:45 still jen is not at home what's she doing right now she called me at 9 that she left taehyung's house and she is not back yet.

Jhope started to worry and called tae

Tae pov
I don't know why jen suddenly left is it because of the dream or the accident at school (lost in thoughts)
That's when he heard his mobile ringing

Tae: hello who's this?

Jh: it's me Jen's brother, is jen there? or not did she exactly leave your house or not ? Did she ..

Tae: whoa whoa cool slowly what happened so many questions

Jh: jen called me at 9 that she left your house but she didn't reached yet do you know where she went?

Tae: What????? No what happened she is not at my home did you call everyone may be at Lisa's house?

Jh: No she is not and I know if she is at her house she'll definitely inform me so taehyung can you help me I am afraid something bad has happened to her you know she is so scared of everything just please

Tae: I'll just call everyone and I'll inform and I'll bring search parties and hyung you bring your crew with you I'll talk to my father and I'll be back up , you just start searching

Jh: thanks tae msg u later

Third person pov
Tae called his father's secretary and informed everything and asked his secretary to arrange people for him to search and his secretary just arranged without telling tae' s father.

Textagram

Jh: it's me jhope I'm at address:........
Just come fast

Tae: got it!

Tae started to go to the address that jhope gave him and meanwhile he called lisa and jimin on his way to the site and told them everything what has happened and everyone started their own plans and at last everyone came to the site.

Meanwhile jhope and other crew members were searching for Jennie

Jh: Jennie where are you
      Jennie where are you
      At least call my name or come out where you are
Jennie!!!!!! He was screaming like crazy and he was so out of control that he was running like a marathon

Meanwhile everyone arrived at the scene and by seeing jhope's condition everyone got tears in their eyes and started searching for jen little did they know jen was near to them in that street alley but she is being unconscious.

Third person pov
Conversation

Jimin: The worst thing that can happen is that  jen can be out of consciousness or may be not we have to try something.

That's when jimin got an idea just don't scream just slowly observe that for suppose in the worst case if jen is alive don't get me wrong in case jen is alive even though she cannot speak we can ask her to do something that attracts towards her

Jimin: Try calling her phone anyone

Tae: ya are you dumb or what we have called many times do you...

Meanwhile jhope tries to call Jennie but there is no response

Meanwhile tae is deeply thinking about Jen's condition he immediately called the ambulance in case something bad happens

It became a serious issue and nothing comes out of anyone's mind.

Jungkook pov

What happened jen suddenly went out aishhh I thought to bring it out of her as he was walking in the alley which was the same alley that jen was trapped and he saw that so many were at that place not knowing what happened and that's when he saw tae and jimin and decided to go and ask them but stopped when he heard a noise that the kind of noise that someone is hitting.

Jungkook slowly turned and saw but no one was there so he decided to move on from there but when he is moving forward the sound is getting louder and louder and he decided to see if anyone is following him

He searched everywhere but nothing was there then he just passed by the dustbin and went on its bad luck he didn't know that jen was there and he moved on and went to other Street.