soojin's trauma

Soojin pov
I'm just waiting at the bus stop where Jennie had told me to be there but when she called this morning I didn't know I mean she is like in some sort of problem and I'm shocked that she needs my help even though she has her friends I'm not saying it in a mean way but lisa and others should care about her. I don't know what she went through when kai said that I will definitely help her. So I started to run to the bus stop and was waiting there after 10 min a bus came into the sight and i was waiting but the bus didn't stop it was going on and when I've seen the side mirror I've came to know that the bus driver is saying something but I couldn't understand so I shrugged it off but when the bus is slowing down I've got an uncomfortable feeling and there's no one on the bus but why he's saying something to me so I decided to enter into the bus.

Third person pov

Soojin got into the bus and saw Jennie was fighting for her life and when the man saw soojin he threatened her to leave but soojin tried so hard that the man cuts off her skin at the elbow region and blood is oozing out of soojin's skin Jennie was struggling to breathe so he eyes were becoming blurry and she was at the end of collapsing but soojin took her pocket knife and pepper sprays and some stones from her skirt pocket at first she sprayed and throws the stones at him and attacks him with pocket knife so she could get some time to rescue jen so she dragged Jennie with her and jumped from the bus they've got bruises all over and soojin immediately asked the driver to get off the bus and the bus driver helped soojin to take Jennie to near by convenient store and soojin did her first aid and helped Jennie to calm down and Jennie was so thankful to soojin that her life was saved at any cost.

Soojin: now are you okay

Jen: I'm sorry you have to go through this because of me (crying continuously)

Soojin: no it's just a matter of a cut that's it don't worry I'm habituated to this sort of things

Jen: I'm sorry i didn't get you

Soojin: nothing

Jen: oh okay

Soojin: if you want you can tell me about it

Jen: I'm sorry

Soojin: no problem if you don't want to say it I'm fine but you should know how to be strong by yourself

Jen: it's difficult for me and you don't know what it's like when you're helplessly laying on the floor because you're out of breath

Soojin: see jen don't misunderstand me now that I'm saying this everyone in their lives has to face this sort of things and I've faced it and see now where I am

Jen: what do you mean you've faced it

Soojin:... Starts crying

Jen: what happened don't cry just tell me if you're comfortable

Soojin: you know I'm not a virgin

Jen: it's your wish soojin and there's nothing related to this situation

Soojin: you know (soojin starts to tell her side of the story)

Soojin's flashback

You know I'm an orphan I mean not as in real meaning I do have parents mother father and big brother they're still there just for torturing me.

You know our family used to be a well known rich one but when our father's friend cheated and had gone with the money and our business was collapsed and my mother killed herself due to the debts that are piling up day by day at that time I'm 10 years and my brother was 15 years and my Father died because of liver cancer due to intake of more alcohol and the only ones that are left is me and my brother and we started to do part time jobs for years but the debt was still not decreasing and soon my brother got into drug dealings and he totally forgot that I'm his sister and at one night you know (soojin started to cry so helplessly that Jennie hugs her and comforts her)