Friends???

Days later:

It's been many days since Jennie's accident has happened, and still there is no clue that who did this kind of things. And due to this accident that happened to Jennie,helped her a lot that no one in the school is now bullying her and all are friends with her.

But someone in the corner is observing her little things and there we can see none other than taehyung .

Taehyung pov

I just don't know what was running in my mind, I just can't focus on anything and don't know what was the reason.

Author pov

While taehyung was in deep thoughts jimin just tapped his shoulder,and there was no response and he just waved his hand in front of taehyung to see if he just answer him.

Jimin : taehyung are you okay?

Taehyung: what? Did anything happened to me ?

Jimin : lately you have been depressed,I don't know what you are thinking.

Taehyung: nothing like that..😔😔😔

Jimin : does it still bother you ?

Taehyung: it's been many days but I just can't forget about the incident..

Jimin : but you didn't do anything and that's okay.

Taehyung: saying nice things doesn't
Make me free jimin..

Jimin : sometimes it's okay to not to be okay!!

Taehyung: jiminahhh!!!

      With that taehyung started crying
                      (T😭😭T)

The end of their conversation.

Jennie pov

It's been nearly one month and I don't see taehyung in the class, I don't know what happened and anyway it's not my problem. So I just decided to be happy but something's off about me, anyway let's move on from that nightmare.

The next day taehyung decided to come to school.

At school:

Jennie and Lisa just got into the school and walking in the hallway and noticed that taehyung is behind them with the phone in his hand .
Both Lisa and Jennie greeted taehyung and said hello.

      But taehyung didn't even look into Jennies eyes and went on with his head down.

Jennie was shocked and wondering what she did to him and went on.

As the winter season is emerging,all are wearing sweaters.seats were changed and Jennie was beside taehyung and on the other side jungkook.

Class began and Jennie was looking at tae for a while and suddenly taehyung noticed that Jennie was looking at him and blushed but didn't give expression. Jennie was flustered for what she did and was embarrassed. So she decided to stop looking at tae.

All this was being observed by jungkook. And he decided to talk to Jennie.

Jungkook: hey Jennie!!

Jennie: hey !! wassup?

Jungkook: I was wondering if you could have lunch with me today?

Jennie: what did you just asked me on a date??

Jungkook: no it was just (he was shy)

Jennie : but if it's only a normal lunch I'll be okay, but if it's a date I'll ignore it.