forever crush?

(continuation of previous chapter)

Third person pov

jungkook and jennie reached the airport. jennie was nervous for some reason and was hesitating to step forward. she got down from jk's bike and was standing facing her head towards the floor. Jk understood she wouldn't move forward unless he drags her with him, so he pulled her with him and started running but they were stopped by the security guards. Jk took something from his back pocket so the security guard tried to do something with his hand but jk nodded his head so the security guard stopped. 

(A/N: Guess what jk showed the guard and let me know it's suspense)

They entered into the boarding terminal and was looking everywhere and the  head in charge of the airport was showing the way to somewhere. jennie was not aware of what was going on but she decided to ask him afterwards so the only thought in her mind she was anxious about kai.

They finally reached a cabin where the man's back was facing to jennie and jk. Jk reached and greeted him and told something to that man and he turned out to be Kai. he was sriously discussing something and making fun  of it but there was no liveliness in his eyes and laugh. The moment jk said something he turned to look at jen and this was the moment his eyes sparkled and there was a genuine smile from him like the time when they used to spend time with each other, the time where they used to be a family, he was simply walking towards jen at fast pace and hugged very suddenly and jennie don't know how to even respond and he was talking something but jennie was lost in him.

Jennie's pov

There he is sitting there like nothing has happened, he was thinking deeply and talking to others were seriously, I was not seen him like this way, all of them were cracking jokes but he was laughing and there was no life in it, I don't know what I want to say but I'm happy seeing him like this. And  this was the moment his eyes sparkled and there was a genuine smile from him like the time when we used to spend time with each other, the time where we used to be a family, he was simply walking towards me  at fast pace and my heart was beating very fast like it would drop at any moment and he hugged me very suddenly and I don't know how to even respond and he was talking something but I was lost in him.

Third person pov

Kai was hugging jennie like there's no tomorrow, and then there was jk asking kai to remove his hands from kai in a jealousy manner.

jk: enough for now , leave her she must be suffocating

kai: it's jennie or you suffocating huh!!!?? ( he was teasing him and was laughing) 

but jennie started crying suddenly.

kai, jk: what happened? are you okay? do you want me to get something? they both said in unison.

jennie was looking confusingly at both of them she asked jk to give her some time with kai and he left from there. Both kai and jennie were sitting side by side and kai turned to jennie's side and was looking at her and the next moment what jennie asked made kai shook.

jennie: Do you love me?

kai:.... wh-what?(A/N: teenagers scare the hell out of me )

jennie: I'm asking you do you love me ?

kai: Yes I love you kiddo who doesn't love you?

jennie: I'm asking you do you love me as a women?

kai: stop jennie as if you're a man, I know you got the tomboy look but believe me you're a women. (A/N: he was laughing at his own joke poor boy he got death glares from jennie)

jennie was staring at him as he made the worst joke at this situation (A/N: but at least he tried to make her smile np let's move on)

kai: I'm sorry