♠︎ Chapter 43 • Good Company ♠︎

Bi-Curious
Chapter 43
"Good Company"

Ethan

         I wake up naked with Charlie in my arms and smile. Last night was amazing and I loved it. I can't wait to do it again and I especially can't wait to try other costumes. Charlie looked breathtakingly hot last night and I almost came in my pants as soon as I saw him.

         I love him so much.

         "Hey, baby." Charlie's wake up voice comes out low. "Excited for today?"

         "Hell yeah." I smirk.

         "Good, because we're having a birthday do over." Charlie smiles.

         I smile as well. "Good because you deserve the best birthday ever."

         "We are getting birthday do-overs. Carmen, Scout, Ry, and Xan are supposed to come here for a party." Charlie smirks.

         My eyes widen. "Really? When did you plan all this?"

         "Over the many days you have work," Charlie explains. "Now get ready! I had trouble sleeping, so I made pancake-muffins before coming back and falling asleep for about ten minutes." He giggles.

         "Okay," I chuckle and head to the shower.

         Charlie hops on my back, wrapping his limbs around me. "Am I not invited?" He bites my shoulder slowly.

         "You're always invited." I carry him inside and start the water.

         He starts singing quietly, swinging his legs back and forth from his place on the counter. Charlie's eyes close contently and his dynamic level rises slightly when he thinks I'm not listening.

         "You have a beautiful voice." I compliment.

         "Oh, thanks." He smiles. "I used to do it a lot more often."

         "I've heard, Xander told me you were in drama and choir." I wiggle my eyebrows.

         "Yeah. I'm still mysterious." He returns the gesture.

         "Do you have tapes?" I smirk.

         "Yes." Charlie hums. "There's one of me singing in Italian to my grandmother too."

         "That's really sweet, I didn't know you spoke Italian."

         "Babe, I am Italian. So are Xan and Dad. That's why we're so irresistible." Charlie smirks.

         "Damn, that's awesome. Must be why you're all so hot." I wink and pull him into the shower and start scrubbing shampoo into his hair.

         "I'm still sticky from the chocolate sauce and whipped cream." Charlie giggles.

         I nod and lick his body, cleaning up what the water misses before lathering him in soap.

         Charlie moans and closes his eyes. "I love showering with you."

         I kiss his cheek and rub my ass against his flaccid cock. "Me too."

         "We had like at least ten rounds last night. Need me to fuck you into the shower wall?" Charlie pushes me forcefully into the wall, grinding roughly against me.

         "Fuck, yes, baby." I moan.

         He pulls my hair and bites my neck. "You're so naughty."