♥︎ Chapter 44 • Want Me ♥︎

_______________________________
When you hear my name, I want you to want me
Charlie Adrian King, Charlie Adrian Dechart
Something so close, yet seemingly unattainable
Yet you know deep down, I'm yours

I want you to want me like I'm royalty
Bow before my feet and tell me you love me
I love you, that much is true
And you know I'm obsessed with you
So I want you to feel this way too

Do I make your heart beat?
Is every touch nothing short of a treat?
Do you want to be beneath me?
The sheer purpose to please me?

Soft, rough, tell me what you want
Slow, fast, cold, and hot
I can be it all
I can flip the switch
Just tell me, Ethan,

Am I worthy of your obsession?
_______________________________
Bi-Curious
Chapter 44
"Want Me"

Charlie

Ethan is scheduled to be here in a little less than five or so minutes. I smirk to myself, crossing a leg over another.

Since Ethan's been working, I've been playing a little game. The concept is basically to make Ethan want to fuck me as soon as he walks through the door. I've yet to lose and I know that there's no way I won't succeed today.

Today, I'm dressed in full cowboy attire with a whip attached to my hip and one of Ethan's toothpicks hanging out of my mouth while I read my book. I'm excited to say the least. I can't wait to see his reaction.

I hear his keys and the door opens. "You will not believe the day I just—" he stops short when his eyes land on me and I can see his knees practically buckle. "Charlie."

My eyes glance over the book to look him over disinterestedly. I've learned that the less attention I pay to him when I'm like this, the more he wants me to look at him.

The book in my hand receives my attention again. "What will I not believe, honey?" I ask, knowing that my accent gets him every time I'm dressed in anything themed this way.

"Some guy had a cat stuck in his engine." Ethan says mindlessly and walks over to me. "You look so sexy, Charlie. Hoping to get dicked down tonight?"

"No." I continue reading. "Strip down and get on your knees beside my feet."

"Oh." Ethan stands there for a minute before taking his clothes off. Once he's naked, he kneels and sneaks a kiss to my knee before taking the spot by my feet. His expression looks conflicted, but I can tell he's already turned on.

I continue to ignore him, hiding my excitement.

Ethan starts getting fidgety. "Charlie?"

I look down. I don't want him to think he's not good enough or something. "Yes, Ethan?"

He runs his hand up my leg. "Please let me please you." He turns to face me and kisses my shin. "Please, baby,"

"As you wish." I say, setting my book down and pressing my boot against his already throbbing erection.

"Oohh," He moans and his eyes flutter.

I start to move my foot slowly. "What a pretty little whore, so eager to please." I run my fingers through his hair.

He leans into my touch. "Yes, Charlie, I-I'm your whore."