♠︎ Chapter 25 • It's a Beautiful Day ♠︎

Bi-Curious
Chapter 25
"It's a Beautiful Day"

Ethan

        I wake up early with Charlie naked in my arms. Today's his birthday and I'm so excited to spend it with him. I don't have any plans since he said he'd prefer to stay back at home today, but I have a list of suggestions in case he changes his mind. I slide out of bed quietly and go to make him pancakes.

        I make a breakfast in bed, pancakes, hash browns, and bacon. The hash browns are slightly burnt, but still edible. I season everything up and set up a tray and bring it into his room. I set it on the nightstand and crawl in bed next to him again and wait for him to wake up.

        Charlie's hazel eyes open and he sits up, the blankets falling off of him and pooling around his waist. "Mmm. G'mornin', Superstar."

        "Good morning, cupcake." I greet him, smiling. "Happy birthday."

        "Thank you. I'm nineteen now, what Xander claims to be a 'big deal' because it's my 'last year as a teenager.'" He chuckles. "I smell food."

        "That would be because I made you breakfast in bed." I sit up and grab the tray.

        "Aaaw, you didn't have to." Charlie grins and cups my face before kissing me.

        "I wanted to." I smile and place it in his lap.

        He begins to eat. "Mmm." He feeds me some with a grin before drinking some of his coffee.

        "Thank you." I smile. "Do you like it?"

        "Yes, Ethan." He kisses my neck. "Of course I do."

        I beam "Yay!" I grab a pancake and eat it. "So, I know you said you didn't wanna go out today, so we can lounge around and cuddle and fuck all day if you want, but if you decide you do want to go out, I'm down for that too."

        "Staying home to cuddle and fuck sounds heavenly. You don't need to go out of your way for me." Charlie smiles.

        "Nothing's out of my way." I promise.

        He just shakes his head. "All I need is your company, but... if you want to do something... you could draw me."

        "Like one of my French girls?" I wiggle my eyebrows. "I'd love to. How do you want to be drawn?"

        "I don't know. Realistically."

        "Okay." I move the tray away and lean over to grab the drawing kit Charlie got me. I curl up next to him and kiss him, pulling out a piece of paper and pencil.

        Charlie puts his finished tray on the bedside table and looks at me, his head cocked slightly. "How should I pose?"

        "Don't." I tap the eraser against my lips and study him. "You're at your most beautiful when you're being natural."

        "Okay." He does just that and begins writing.

        I watch him for a few more minutes before beginning to draw. We sit like that for about an hour, both quietly working on our art until it's finished.

        I've drawn Charlie just as he is, writing shirtless, the blankets covering his lower half. I paid extra attention to the detail of his face, making sure to get how the way it crinkles in concentration, his morning stubble, his curly hair. He looks beautiful to me and I tap his shoulder. "I'm finished."