♥︎ Chapter 52.50 • Hold Me ♥︎

_____________________________

Hold me

Hold me like I'm made of glass,
But like I'm still indestructible
Hold me like I'm a child,
But I'm still wise beyond my years

Hold me like you love me

Hold me like you're glad I'm here

_____________________________
Bi-Curious
Chapter 52.50
"Hold Me"

Charlie

"I don't think I can get over these brownies," I giggle, eyeing the desserts.

"I finished them before you got home. I had to find something to do." Ethan blushes fiercely while I look over the brownies he'd made. They aren't perfect, but as far as Ethan standards go, they look pretty, good even if a couple are falling apart.

On each brownie, Ethan had drawn something in icing. Some even include sprinkles artfully placed to accentuate the drawing. There's one with a crown, one with multi-colored-sprinkled Momo, one with our initials in a 3-D heart, one of my tattoo, one with one of Queen's more simple album covers, one that looks like an attempt at my face, one with a cowboy hat, one with crossed pirate swords, another with a pirate hat, and a penis. Because of course.

"They're not nearly as good as yours, but I wanted you to come home to a nice surprise and whenever I'm having a hard time you make these for me so I wanted to return the favor because I know therapy can be hard."

Giggling, I kiss him. "Thank you, baby. It means a lot."

"Yay." He smiles, still blushing.

"Try not to miss me too much," I tease, kissing him.

Ethan groans. "I can't help itttt. My body has adapted to your presence, I'm literally colder without you, I swear."

Cupping his cheeks, I coo. "You know I'll always come back to you~"

Ethan closes his eyes and nods like a kid that's been comforted. "Yes, I do. My good Charlie."

A bell-like laugh leaves my lips and I kiss his forehead. "Your best Charlie. Your one and only."

"Husbandddd." Ethan purrs.

"Your sexy husband," I purr back, grabbing his shirt.

He leans into me and kisses my throat gently, eyes shining with mischief before whispering, "My daddy."

"Fuck." I push him off. "Don't make me all hot and bothered before I visit home or else Daddy is going to be very upset."

Ethan giggles. "I'm sorry, baby, I'll be good." He grasps my hand and swings it.

"I love when you're good for me," I sing-song, kissing his cheek.

He blushes, unable to meet my eyes. "I know, baby. I love when you're good for me too."

"Ah, but I know you prefer when I'm bad." I wink.

Ethan smirks, gaining confidence back. He's so confident as a top yet so flushed and embarrassed as a bottom. It's endearing.

"I sure do." he kisses my wrist. "Maybe I'll have to come over after your day with James and stay in your room again." He winks.

Biting my lip, I grip the hem of his pants and pull him into me. "Maybe you will."