♠︎ Chapter 13 • I Want it All ♠︎

Bi-Curious
Chapter 13
"I Want it All"

Ethan

         It's the next Monday when I find myself parked on campus with Charlie in my passenger seat. I still look beat to hell, but at least most of the swelling has gone down. I'm nervous about coming back here; I know Tony's not finished with us. Charlie humiliated him and Tony has always been the type to hold grudges.

         I want to stick to Charlie like glue, but I know he won't like that, so I've settled on letting him go after our class together. I just have to keep reminding myself that he can take care of himself.

         The way he was shaking that day would prove otherwise, though.

         I unlock the car and look at him. "Are you ready?"

         "It's just school, Ethan. Of course I'm ready." Charlie punches my shoulder lightly before ruffling my hair. "Now let's go."

        "Okay." I force myself to smile as we head inside.

         Charlie drops his homework off at the front of the class before finding his seat at the back and pulling his laptop out of his bag and opening it up. "We have a project that we're getting today. It'll be due in a few days. Will you actually do it?"

        I sigh heavily. "I can do, like, some."

         "I'd rather you use me for my ass than my brains, Cowboy." Charlie pulls out a sour apple flavored blow pop and sticks it in his mouth, already getting to work.

        "Your brains are so nice though." I groan. "I don't even know what half this shit means."

         "That's because you rarely do the homework or take notes." Charlie continues to tap at the keyboard. "You should try a little bit more in this class. I happen to find smart guys and/or hard workers very sexy."

        I roll my eyes. "If you give me something to do, I'll try my best."

        "If we get an A, I'll suck your dick wearing whatever you want," Charlie says nonchalantly.

        I look him over. "Alright."

        "I could look like I'm from a brothel back in the Wild West." Charlie keeps typing, not even looking at me. "Dressing up and roleplay are pretty fun."

        "Fuuuuck," I groan, imagining it. "You suck, you know that?"

        "I just know what I want, Ethan. I made a checklist when I was thirteen and I stick to it." Charlie smirks at me. "You check enough of the boxes already. There are fifty and you check more than half. Most only check off like twenty-eight."

        I smile. "You're welcome then." I lean over to look at what he's typing. "How do I check the rest?"

        "I'll share the document with you. It's the school portal. I just need your email."

         "You didn't answer my question." I snicker and take out a piece of paper and a pen to write down my email.

         He puts it in and places the slip of paper in his leather journal. "It's quite the task, almost impossible," Charlie says, shrugging his shoulders.

        "I see," I hum. "Good thing I love a challenge."

        Charlie smirks, not making eye contact. "I'm sure you do."