🌹Broken🌹

🎵I can't write one song that's not about you can't drink without thinking about you. Is it too late to tell you that everything is nothing if I can't have you🎵

Creed's POV

Flashback continues†
"Hello?"

"Hi, its Creed from the party." He said.

"Oh Creed. Hope everything is good?" I said picking my words.

I only pick my words when I'm nervous. Am I nervous? And why?

"Violet! Are you still there?" He asked.

"Ummmm yeah I am" I said.

"Okay, so that's dinner at Bob's diner at 7" He said.

"Sure... I mean its cool... Ummm... I'll come-its"

"Violet! I know you'll come" He said while laughing.

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

Silence.

Is he waiting for me to speak or should I hang up? Why is this conversation so awkward?

★Creed's POV★

Why is she so silent? Did I say anything wrong? God why do I have to always mess things up?

And then the universe decides to kick my ass.

"Bro... Have you asked the Violet girl out yet?" Drew asked.

Shoot

Then she chuckled. I walked over to my phone and said "See you by 7" before I hung up.

"Drew! You ruined my plan" I screamed.

"I- bro that was unintentional. And I know you are scared to ask her but you should ask her soon." Drew said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I got some information about her and she starts at our school on Monday. And Gunner..." He said, I froze.

"Drew, I need to get dressed" I panicked.

"Before you do that. Lets get this straight. She makes you happy that-"

"She makes me happy? Nah" I said nodding negatively.

"Dude you talked about her in your sleep through out the night" He said and chuckled.

"Okay, maybe I like her" I said looking at my feet.

"If she makes you happy, then go for her. If Gunner gets her first he's gonna wrap her up his finger or use her."

I shivered at the thought of the love of my life with her going crazy cos of Gunner.

Wait, what? Did I just say love of my life? Maybe I actually love her. Maybe.

Gunner was my best friend and him using girls wasn't new for him but the thought of seeing Violet broken by anyone made me sick and I wasn't going to let that happen.