🌹Sleepover🌹

Still in Ohio

Creed's POV

Gunner and I are cool and I'm so happy. We're currently in Gunners jeep and he is driving to Starbucks. Reason? Because we're going to see the girls. The girls have grown closer since The Phoenix girls left. No one dares call their actual names again.

"Hey, isn't that Gracious" Gunner said as I bit my lips trying to stop myself from smiling.

Gunner knows how well Gracie affects me... like its so visible. Not that I love her though but then after Phoenix left I've just been feeling this strong connection... this immediate strong connection... a connection so strong that I am drawn to her in a way I have never experienced before. I know its been like three months.

Gracie is so different... I love her so deep, strong and at the same time complex... I'm so sure I have never loved anyone the way I love Gracie. She understands me and connects with me on a whole new level... when I'm around her I just feel so calm, peaceful, happy,-

"Man you look so love struck. Quit staring at her that way" Gunner said bringing me back to life.

"You know, we all what one person that makes us calm in the soul and crazy in the flesh. She makes my day fun and funny but true she makes me look forward to Mondays" I said and chuckled.

Wait... I just chuckled?!

Wow

"Is Gunner even listening?" I thought and looked at Gunner but what I saw was an amazing sight.

I could see it in his eyes the way he looked at Ash. Full of admiration, of attraction, of undying feelings for her. His eyes twinkled and was smiling. As she noticed him, they both didn't say a word but stared deep into each others souls smiling. I could feel a force drawing both of them together.... this must be what love feels like...

"Um... Gunner, if you keep staring-"

"Shut up" He said and playfully hit my arm as we both approached the girls.

We all exchanged pleasantries but as I was about to get my order something caught my eyes.

"An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstances.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break"

-Chinese proverbs-

Wow! Just wow...

"Creed are you okay?" That was the voice of my beautiful girlfriend; Gracie.

"Yeah... so what were you saying?" I asked.

"We wanted to know if it would be cool for us to have the sleepover at your place" Paige said.

"Yeah.. its cool."

"Without my consent?" Drew said lazily.

"Paige, are you coming?" He asked.

"Sure" She said blushing.

We talked about several things and left Starbucks and the girls went to the mall while Gunner, Drew and I went home.

"Paige is going to be here in six minutes... do I look good?" Drew asked me for the hundredth time.

I know its not up to a hundred but he sure does know how to pester. I've never seen him so nervous.

"You look perfectly fine. Lets just wait till she wakes up before you and sees you snuggling the pillow" I said with a smile.

Drew had that attitude of snuggling the pillow. I have a few pictures but I won't show you *winks* We don't want to embarrass him... do we?

Everyone is now here. Drew and Paige bickering on a movie to watch, Gunner and Ash talking in hushed tones and chuckling at intervals while Gracie and I are chilling in the kitchen.

"Hey guys. Come over here." Drew beckoned us excitedly as I groaned and stood up but Gracie patted me and smiled as if to say,"Take it easy."

I returned the smile and planted a light kiss on her forehead only to turn back and see four pairs of questioning eyes on us.

I am so not ready for this.

We both walked to the living room like nothing happened. I knew if everybody dropped this matter, Gunner and Ashley would never.

"So we decided on movies, food and games." Gunner said ticking the items from his imaginary list.

"Okay. Then lets get started" Ash said and gave me the "you-have-to-explain-yourself" look.

"Guys, I have something to say" Drew said blushing furiously.

"Go on bro." Gunner said urging him on with a smile.

Am I missing something here?!

"Paige and I are official" Drew said and wrapped Paige in a tight hug while we cooed.

"Wait... you're like 16 and 15. Aren't you too young?" I asked.

"Just shut up and let then be" Ash said as she glared at me.

"I'm so happy for you man." Gunner said and shook Drew.

"Yeah same here but if you do Anything out of the ordinary" I warned.

"We're taking it slow." Drew said and smiled at Paige like a love struck bird and sorry to say but it irritated me.

"Talking about taking things slow" Paige said picking her words.

"Whats the relationship between you two?" She asked.

Well damn...

_____________________

Authors note.

Well here's the update guys. Sorry it took me so long. Thanks to joseylee3 and sereniity-
You guys are honestly the best.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

mohnie🙂❤