🌹Last words🌹

Guys *wipes tears* from the chapter name you...

Ethanayaoyao

This girl gives me joy!!
Merry Christmas in advance guys

~RECAP~

"What's going on?" Mike asked.

"Violet committed suicide and we're about to loose her."
Third person pov

~PRESENTLY~

Ace and Mike looked at themselves worried as Mike shot up and said,"What the hell!"

"Get up. Now!" Mike screamed at Ace who sat transfixed.

A great tremor overtook him as a thousand scenes played out in his head.

All that played in his head was,"we're about to lose her.."

Why does this have to happen?
Mike came downstairs with his car keys in his hand as tears raced down his cheeks.

Seeing Mike cry was so disheartening, he could not hold the heartbreak no longer and he fell to the floor in a disheveled heap as his grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.

"Its all my fault! Its my fault. I'm always too caught up in myself. I failed to notice people around me. Please let them take me.. please.." Ace wailed as Mike looked at him with hurt and pity.

"We have to be strong for her... and if she doesn't make it," Mike paused and stared into space.

"Let's be strong for Sage and her family." Mike said as his voice cracked.

With a tightening of his throat and a short intake of breath, Ace stood up as he and Mike approached the car in silence.

Mike drove so fast to the hospital as gut-wrenching sobs that tore through his chest. He drove faster than he had ever driven.

Everything happened in a blur as they both stomped into the hospital. They saw a blonde woman body wracked with an onslaught of sobs and tears.

It was Mrs. Phoenix.

Tears escaped Ace' eyes followed by his fist meeting the wall as a tear tickled his cheek.

He groaned loudly hoping it would calm the stinging sensation in his chest but it didn't. He closed his eyes as images flashed into his head like a video.

The dinner, the games, hell the kiss...

Mike tried to calm down while he saw Ace nearly going mad in the hospital. His chin trembled as he walked up to the doctor.

"Violet Phoenix." He said trying to stay strong.

The doctor looked at him with sadness in his eyes,"Suicide. She didn't struggle to stay alive. She needed peace." The doctor said staring at him sadly.

Mike started chewing on his lower lip and his eyes welled up with tears,"Thank you Doctor."

Mike walked to Ace and placed his hand on his shoulder snapping him out of his ambiguous thoughts.