🌹Bye🌹

3rd person pov

The day everyone dreaded had finally come.

The funeral.

Everyone came. Everyone, including Ace's parents, Uncle Donner, his mom's only brother and only sibling. He moved across the country, for five years to be exact, but it wasn’t until today that he decided to visit. Sadly this is the day of Queen's funeral.

Minutes later a hearse and three limos arrived at the house. The family filed into the vehicles while the drivers loaded the hearse with the numerous roses. Queen loved roses; they were red, she loved anything red.

The family arrived at the funeral location where the service would take place. The atmosphere not only looked gloomy but felt gloomy, even for Ace or maybe, just to Ace.

"I hate this, why did she have to die?" Ace thought momentarily before he took his seat at the front.

Even the seats weren’t very comfortable for him. Ace had to re-position his rear end a few times before he could sit properly. And to top it all off, the chairs were Queen's favorite color: red. A bloodstained red.

After a couple of minutes Violet walked up to him and gave him a light smile and sat beside him her face was set in resigned sad lines as she looked ahead.

Her eyes were dull with sadness as a million thoughts went through her head whilst she stared ahead with downcast eyes.

                              ~~~~~~~~

 But what was there really to complain about?
It was a sunny day, with birds chirping and flowers blooming. His sister would have given anything to see this day.

Besides, all of her  high school classmates and cousins came to the funeral, making the air a little too stuffy. Ace's mother was popular in that way. For reasons he’d never understand.

  The moment he tuned out the chattering and noise Ace noticed something right in front of him. What here came he to see; the casket.

Good grief it was an open casket. Apparently he would be able to see his sister one last time. Something he never really wanted to do, considering he could break down at any moment.

On each side of the casket sat two large candles. Both were, of course, red in color. Above the casket were the roses brought from the house. And in the background, faintly playing, was a song Queen used to listen to everyday. Even at the hospital.

Oh
Do you think of me when you're in California alone?
It's a lonely place at the best of times, Lord knows
I won't lie to you, I could have given you more
But life got fast, good things don't last anymore

Now and then you cross my mind
It takes me back to a sweeter time
But I let it go
I let you go

'Til I wake up in the morning, you're all that I see
You run through my head, in and out of my dreams
Breathe for a minute, try and focus on me
But I can't think of anyone else
Now my heart is broken and I'm crying on the floor
And every part of me hopes you walk through the door
But you're not here, baby, and I can't love anyone else
'Til I forgive myself

Did you lie to me when you said I was all that you need?
Guess we'll never know all the beautiful things we could be

Now and then you cross my mind
It takes me back to a sweeter time
But I let it go
I let you go

'Til I wake up in the morning, you're all that I see
You run through my head, in and out of my dreams
Breathe for a minute, try and focus on me
But I can't think of anyone else
Now my heart is broken and I'm crying on the floor
And every part of me hopes you walk through the door
But you're not here, baby, and I can't love anyone else
'Til I forgive myself, ooh