🌹Over🌹

Hi guys,
I feel terrible for leaving y'all hanging, also for ignoring the "please update" that y'all have been sending me.
This Christmas just go me riled up on different emotions and honestly...

Let's just forget that and get on with the chapter.

🛇Includes some thoughts about suicide🛇

~Recap~

So much for having friends.

She did what she knew how to do best. She ran. She ran so fast, away from her problems. She called one of the drivers as she ran. She heard Ace shouting her name and pleading for her to listen to him but she kept on running with blurry and bloodshot eyes, tear stained face a broken heart and a lonely soul.

Third person POV

Violet got into the car not sparing the driver a glance, she looked out of the window. Every of his words coming back to her.

Get the hell out of my room. Out of my life. Out of my world. Never come near me. Never!

I fucking meant every word I just said! 

She sobbed quietly as she stared out of the window.

She asked herself a lot of questions but found no answers.

Why am I never good enough?
Why does everyone hate me?
Its been hours since Sage left, and now... I feel so empty.

I feel useless, unwanted, un-

"Need anything?" The driver in his mid twenties asked.

"Drop me at the bridge. I'll call you later." She said as she released a shaky breath.

"Sure." He said and started the car.

Violet was again left with her depressing thoughts.

The driver got to the bridge and bade Violet goodbye but she had already quietly walked to the bridge staring into space.

Violet's POV

Honestly, what I'm feeling right now is painful. It hurts so bad. I have grown to love Ace as a brother but what he just pulled back there was too much for me.

Fine, it seemed like he was going through a lot; which I still don't know, but then, I didn't do anything to deserve such harsh words.

I feel my heart clenching and unclenching as I stared at the moon. I quickly wrapped my hair into a bun and looked at the moon as I felt the cold air hitting my bare neck.

A tear escaped my eyes as I looked up. The hurt and the pain eating deep into my heart.

All I could hear was the crashing of waves and the sound of my breath.

Was I really that bad?

No one wants me in their lives.

No one!

I'm so useless

As these thoughts flowed into my head I broke down and sobbed until I felt a gentle touch that sent shivers down my spine.