🌹Settle🌹

A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.

After all that happened yesterday, I decided to confront Mike about it but later dropped the idea since Chloé was the brain behind all his actions. Ace called me this morning and said that we had a basketball practice to cool off. I finally agreed after Ace had seriously begged me to come with.

I got up and went to the bathroom for a shower and afterwards wore a grey crop top, grey joggers, grey and white nike shoes and a white headband with my bag, which consisted of water, face towel, glucose, anti depressants, pads (Don't blame me.) and an emergency outfit.

I got downstairs and told the maid- (since yesterday's event I had totally forgotten her name, but I'll be sure to ask her) and Sage I was going to the court to chill and headed out.

On getting to the court I saw Ace and Mike staring at each other with hate. Immediately Ace spotted me we exchanged pleasantries and he told me how the game was going to be; all the while Mike was glaring at me.

"So as long as you shoot a hop. We good?" Ace asked as he looked between Mike and I.

"This is going to be bad." Ace murmured as he walked away.

I walked to the bleachers and dropped my bag and walked back to the court. The three of us stood in the middle of the court and as soon as Ace threw the ball, I knew the time had finally come.

We walked onto the court and established that no one who was guarding anyone. We were ready to play. I looked around to see Mike smirking at me wickedly, and as I looked around in a quick 360 glance it seemed as though the guys had this annoyed look on their faces, like they were about to rip each others throat.

I even saw an eyeroll from Ace. I wasn’t really sure what it was about until the game actually started. They weren’t taking it serious at all. There was a ton of goofy passes, and tricks. It seemed like they were trying to embarrass eachother or something, but this ignorance did not stop me as I still tried to get the ball.

We kept playing hard and began beating each other, I was at 7 points, Ace 6 points (two three pointers in a row) and Mike 4 points. Once they realized this, they began to get serious and play harder. While I was running down the court for a fast break I heard Mike on the sideline say “Hell no.” I tried to believe he was referring to the fact that I was winning.

He obviously didn't want that to happen because he would lose to Ace and I. Before we started the next round, Mike's lip curled upwards as he looked at Ace. I tried to warn Ace but Mike suddenly insisted we start the next round claiming he had a date with his girl and I scoffed.

Ace lowered his eyebrows and pulled them closer as he glared at Mike. The tension on the court was enough to last a decade.

As I dribbled the ball from Mike, Ace came towards me smiling widely but the action was so quick when Mike came from the background with a grin and intentionally shoved Ace away.

At first, I squinted thinking it was all an illusion. My eyes bulged from its sockets as Ace crashed in slow motion while Mike stood smirking.

"This is the height of it Michael, what the heck is your problem!" I screamed as I walked up to Mike looking him in the eye.

"What do you want to do hun? Hit me? For him?" He asked and laughed. Not the laughter I'd grown to admire these last few months, his laughter sounded cold and sickening.

"You know what? I'm done with you and your stupid way of reasoning. I'm fed up with you and your stupid girlfriend. I'm fed up with the fact that you'd consider hurting your bestfriend as payback. Hell, I'm fed up with you failing to accept reality. I'm fed up with your hypocrisy, I'm fed up with you as  a person." I said and sighed and shook my head as I helped Ace up.

"Look, I'm not begging you to be in my life. As long as my life is cool without you... then fine. I'm not going to act like you're the first person to hurt me, I'm not going to break down and cry. I'm not going to go hulk on your friends because I'm certainly not crazy." I paused and looked at Ace who nodded for me to go on.

"We weren't born together and I certainly can live without you... we both can. At least we are real friends who stand for each other not go against each other and shove their insecurities into their faces." I said and turned back and walked away with Ace.

"Wait- please..." Mike whispered.

Ace and I turned around surprised.

"I know I was wrong, I hurt you. Both of you." He said and immediately the words of my therapist came flowing into my head.

"Four elements make up the sacrament of reconciliation. They are essential for absolving sins. These elements are contrition..."

He just accepted he was wrong.

"Honestly, it was stupid of me to consider having feelings for you because I already knew the result. Ace I really am sorry for hitting you. I was just jealous thinking that Violet and I won't be as close as we used to be if she met you. I'm so sorry." He said and shut his eyes tightly.

"Violet I'm sorry for calling you a slut. I knew it'd sting so I decided to say it." He said and heaved a sigh.

He just confessed.

"I don't want to point fingers but it was Chloé who showed me the picture and it got me infuriated because I thought you guys were dating and that would make it harder because you'd want fo spend more time.with him." He said and his shoulders relaxed.

Satisfaction. 

"I understand bro, group hug?" Ace said happily as we agreed.

"I missed you guys." Ace said.

"Me too." Mike agreed but I nodded as I snuggled into the two most good-looking guys in the school's body.

Simply put, my bestfriends.    

Finally,
                                     Absolution.

_________________

Authors note.

Hi guys, so I actually didn't know this chapter was still in my draft😓 Anyway...

Violet's sneakers at the media

I wanted to use this chapter to explain conflict resolution.

To me, conflicts is clash of different interests. It doesn't have to be a war, it can just start as a playful stuff until it escalates. That is where things get really messy.
You have to start by;

Contrition
Please always accept your wrong. It goes a long way and it makes you humble. Even if you feel there is no use, do it. Even if it makes you feel like a weakling just know you're being mature.

☞ Confession
If there is anything on you mind, say it. No one knows what goes on in your mind except you. Feel free to talk. Don't bottle things up...
(Look who's talking😥)
I'm so guilty😂😂

Satisfaction
Did you know there's this kind of relief when you tell someone something that is bothering you? Please open up to someone. That satisfaction makes you feel like cool breeze is blowing on your brain💃💃💃 you know that feeling😣😍😍😍

Absolution.
This is the part where you let bygones be bygones. No matter what someone did that hurt you so much let it go. Honestly speaking, it is never easy, especially if the person really hurt you. Forgive... you don't know anything can happen. You might need the person's help.

So I guess this is all for tonight. Please comment on the conflict resolution a "💙" if you want me to keep telling you guys what's on my mind (advising)

Please
V  O  T  E
C  O  M  M  E  N  T
S  H  A  R  E

mohnie😁😚