🌹Home🌹

In Painesiville

Creed

Since Violet and Sage left Ohio things have been a bit awkward between Gunner, Ashley and I. But today I intend to make everything right.

I stand in front of Gunners house and I knock. Time to make things right. I hear feet shuffling towards the door and I become tensed.

"What do you want?" Gunner said and groaned while letting me in.

"Bro... I just wanted to apologise. I was being unreasonable by fighting for a girl. I just wanted to say that-"

"You can't come here and pretend that you don't love her, give me a heart warming speech and think every thing is cool. Every thing is not cool." He said looking at me emotionlessly.

He walked to the kitchen with his back facing me and said,"I expected you to always have my back. That's what friends do right? But then you're my bestfriend, my brother. You're supposed to be here for me always... but then you..." He laughed with no emotion.

"You always said bros before hoes... and now?! What do you have to say? Say whatever you want to say and get the hell out of my house" He said calmly.

Honestly something has changed about Gunner. I don't know what it is but....

Is it possible for Gunner to say all I heard calmly?

I doubt it.

"Im sorry. I know I was supposed to be by your side but I got blinded by l- love... when I know she probably won't feel the same way. I was a jerk to throw our friendship in the wind for some girl and more importantly your girl but please don't hold me to it." I said

When he didn't respond I sighed, stood up and walked towards the door.

"Wait" He said and I turned back happily.

"Don't get your hopes high because I'm not forgiving you soon" He said and turned around.

"You have money on you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Good because you're taking me to a lot of places today" He said with a smirk.

I felt so overwhelmed and engulfed him in a bear hug.

"Creed? Are you gay or something?" He asked laughing heartily.

"Bro... goodness I thought I lost my cocky, womanizer best friend." I said with a smile.

"And I thought I lost my personal homework machine"

"Is that all I am to you?" I asked feigning hurt.

"Ohhhhhh my gay buddy too" He said and we both burst out laughing.

"I want to change my outfit. I'll be back in a jiffy" He said and rushed upstairs.

Gawd I missed Gunner so much. Now we have to find out what's up with Ash. I just hope she and Gunner are still speaking.

"Bro... chill. I'm not going to kidnap you so stop looking so scared. What were you thinking about if I may ask?"

"Are you and Ash still... you know... a-are you mad at Ash?" I asked a little bit scared.

I looked at him and he looked sick, pale...

Bad topic

"I'm sorry if I-"

"No its fine. I should have told you that Ash and I are now dating. Its just that I figured I'd have to tell you in person but we weren't speaking. I know Ash was being a bitch then... but everyone has their insecurities and... I played her insecurity on her. I hurt her. I don't know..." He paused.

"I've never felt this way before... I feel this need and urgency to protect Ash. I just... I-I j..j-ust don't... this feeling is driving me crazy... its the first genuine feeling I've ever had." He said and gripped his head avoiding eye contact.

I must say he looked a bit flustered.

"I just want to protect her and be there when she needs someone to talk to, I want to be the one she comes to for advice. I want to be her save space... Violet wasn't bad but I had to let go... she made me understand... the feeling. I don't know what to do. This feeling is driving me crazy." He said and laughed nervously.

"This is one of the reasons I really need you bro. I don't want to fuck this up and I know you're the only one that actually understands me and I... I just don't know what to call this feeling." He said and finally looked at me.

He looked like he was going to cry or explode any minute. I didn't even know they were together.

"You're in love with Ash" I said more of a question and a statement.

"I guess so"

__________________

Authors note

We totally forgot Painesville...

Guys aren't like girls who fight for a long time

Wait... what?!
Ash and Gunner?!

My heart really broke when Gunner was trying to explain that mystical feeling😭💔

Y'all pleaseeee *puppy eyes* vote and comment.

I really want to hear from you. It encourages me as a writer.

Hope you enjoyed it tho😖

See ya in the next chapter😊

mohnie❄❤