🌹Untold🌹

🎵 What do you mean? ooh
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no
What do you mean? hey
When you don't want me to move
But you tell me to go
What do you mean?
Oh, what do you mean? 🎵

★Ethan's POV★

Tonight was awesome. I got 🤐 severally.... What about Gunner? Let me check up on him and ask if he had a good time.

I heard screams from Gunner's room.

As I walked closer I saw that Paige girl screaming at a slut that Gunner was with. Things are getting better.

She said she was going to tell Violet.
Hmmmmm.... He has a girlfriend?!
Time for revenge...

Paige left the room in tears and I decided to take advantage of my opportunity.

She was on the phone with Drew. When I walked in.

"Paige is everything alright?" I asked in a concerned voice but trust me, concern was not one of the top 100 things on my mind.

"No, I'm not alright! All this happening in one day" She said in sobs.

"All what?" I asked a bit curious.

"Violet, the accident, leaving the country..." She sniffled.

Then it hit me. Gunner was supposed to be at her side comforting her but instead he was with a slut having pleasure and she was leaving.

Perfect time and I have a plan that will ruin Gunner...

"Are you even listening?" She asked as she wiped her nonstop tears.

Time for action.

"I wonder how Gunner would feel. He's in the hospital right?" I asked masking my happiness with sadness.

"No! Can you believe he cheated. If Violet hears this something might happen to her" She said

"He cheated?! What the hell! I'm going to the hospital" I exclaimed feigning anger.

"What hospital is she in?" I asked softly.

"I'm glad you care" She said softly.

It worked. Now time for the show.

"Xander Specialist Hospital" She said.

"Specialist hospital? What happened to her? Was the accident that terrible" I asked myself kinda confused and concerned now.

I walked to my car and drove to the hospital.

As I walked to her room I prepared myself for the worst. Maybe his girlfriend was slut-like like the remaining girls. That's why he preferred being with her type... A slut

As I walked into the room, what I saw blew me away. Machines, fluids, doctors, specialists and I think I saw a therapist.

Then I saw the girl on the bed. Brown wavy hair, her eyes were closed, her small body had wires connected to her and she looked...

Fragile

Like if you touched her she'd break in a million pieces.

And he cheated? I thought it was a good for nothing slut this time...

But it wasn't she looked like someone anyone could fall in love with.

She was the definition of beauty.

I can't do this to her. But I'll make sure Gunner pays for what he did to me and what he's doing to this damsel; Violet

★Ashley's POV★

Something has been going on. Everyone except me,knows. How come? It even seems like Creed has been avoiding me, even Gunner. I guess I just have to find out myself.

In Gunner's house

"And where are you coming from?" I asked as he stepped in.

"Why are you here and how did you get in?" He asked.

"You been avoiding me" I said.

"Is that all you wanna say?" He asks

"Why the attitude Lawrence?" I asked.

He looked surprised.

"Don't you ever call me Lawrence" He snaps.

"What the f%@# Gunner"

Then the reality hit me.

"Its about that Violet bitch right?" I asked.

He looked angry, I could feel the heat emmiting from his body where I stood.

"Don't you ever call her a bitch!" The says angrily.

"Oh I'm sorry for calling your girl a bitch. I meant slut" I said angrily.

"She's better than you and what you could ever be"

"Oh really! You want us to go down this lane? Who is better in 🤐? Me or her?" I asked.

He looked shocked.

"I have never had 🤐 with her" He says lowly.

"Oh really! You" I said pointing at him.

"No wonder she has you clipped at her hip" I said

"Don't you dare" He said moving closer.

"What you gonna do? Hun? Tell her that you and I 🤐 while you both were dating?"

"That's nice to know Ashley. Thank you"

I turned around and saw Ethan in his glory.

"I left my phone but its good to know that you 🤐 with him, he 🤐 with a slut and he had a girlfriend and no one informed me" He said picked his phone and left.

"If anyone gets to know that we had 🤐 I'll make sure you-"

I kissed Gunner. He didn't back away...

It happened again.

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

Authors note

I'm very sure you know the definition of 🤐 I won't depict or say such in my book.

By the way,

Who thinks Ashley is being bitchy?

I do.

She's judging our precious Violet without meeting her.

Then Ethan. Evil Ethan turns soft concerned Ethan

Gunner; from fine romantic to stupid inconsiderate man whore and classy cheater.

Lets hope for the best.

Ashley and Gunner still aren't aware of Violet's condition.

Who wants to know why Ethan is bent on destroying Gunner?

Lets find out in the next chapter humans.

xoxo
mohnie
♡ℒฺℴฺνℯฺ♡