🌹Jealous much?🌹

Recap

"Ace can we talk for a moment?" Mike asked.

I looked at him and his eyes were bloodshot.

I smell trouble.

Presently

Mike's POV

What the hell was Vio thinking, it was so obvious that Chloé wasn't drunk. And why did she pick dare when she knows how cunning Chloé can be.

Uggghhhhh... this is so annoying.

I left the basement with Ace and when we got to the living room all we saw was a couple making out, surprisingly not drunk.

Lets Meet Ace.

Ace Ian Jordan, my bestfriend (boy). Tall, funny, social and mixed. His personality is the definition of bubbly. But then, his looks...

Lightskinned, brown eyed, sharp jaw line, perfect set of teeth...

Today's party was actually a welcome party for him because he's also on the team and very popular.

I wanted to introduce him to Vio but the game interrupted.

We went into the kitchen to give the couple some alone time while they swallowed each other.

I really don't want to be angry but I'm so angry. This is all Chloé's and her stupid idea of a game.

"What's up man?" Ace said and we hugged.

He's got no idea why I called him up here. Maybe he does but he's just waiting for an explanation for me.

One of the reasons I love Ace as my bestfriend is that he doesn't judge based on what he hears or sees, he prefers your explanation and then he tries to see things from your angle.

"About what happened upstairs" I said plainly but then his smiled broadened and I could see his white teeth from the little light that illuminated the kitchen.

"I knew one day you and Chloé would get together" He said happily. I scoffed and said,

"Bro its Violet, the girl you tried to kiss." I said.

"What happened to her bro" He said looking very concerned.

"Is Chloé a lesbian? No longer into guys? Oh my! She's with the pretty girl. Viola?! Oh I-"

"Bro chill" I said laughing already how could he ever imagine that someone as pretty as Vio would be a lesbian.

"Oh Viola is straight? You know she's pretty tho. Is she single? Oh she must be" He ranted on.

"Its Violet not Viola and she's mine that's what I wanted to tell you." I said with crossed fingers hoping he'd believe.

"Oh. So that's why you pulled me out of there? So I don't kiss your girl? If truly she was your girl, why did she look so eager to the kiss?" He asked.

The cons of having a smart bestfriend, when you lie you'd be caught. At that moment I was so angry I could ram my fist into his face.

"Just stay away from Violet. She's a no go area, she's taken and I mean it" I said gritting my teeth.

"Jealous much?"

"What did you just say?" I asked as I could feel my blood boiling. All I saw was red...

Was he trying to test my patience? Even if she's not my girl she's my bestfriend and she deserves to be protected.

"So the plan is to fight with your bestfriend" My subconscious mocked.

"Shutup"

As I battled with my subconscious I felt lightheaded and I gripped a chair and looked at it. The more I looked at it the angrier I got. I saw my knuckles turn white and I snapped...

___________________

Authors note

Sorry for the late update

Y'all should vote, it really urges me to do more.

Enjoy❄mohnie❄