🌹Lost🌹

After the plaintive cry,
The tears in exasperation,
Still, I cried furiously,
I cried bitter tears,
Broken tears.

All thanks to Violet who has been by my side from the very beginning while my so called bestfriend has not showed up once since the little drama between him and Chloè.

Violet has been throwing small smiles and encouraging words here and there and I really appreciate it but everything lies, except the eyes.

I can see that's she's in pain. Real pain. And what shocks me the most is her ability to manage it.

In the past few days, I've shut her out, snobbed her, ignored her and yet, she's still here and I don't think she's going anywhere anytime soon.

Violet walks pass me and throws a friendly smile but I can't bring myself to say anything.

All I notice is the tracks of tears on her face and the look in her eyes, desolate.

As she caught me staring I watched her eyes widen and rim with tears. "I'm fine. I'm fine. No need the worry." She said and nervously laughed.

I stood up and walked to her as I towered over her,"You've not been sleeping." I plainly said.

"Oh Ace. You worry yourself. Its you who hasn't been sleeping. I'm totally fine" She said with too much enthusiasm.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you're fine. Tell me you're totally okay. Do it." I tell her firmly.

Her eyes shine with the threat of tears and she looks up to me. "Please be fine. Its all about you. It hurts me seeing you this way." She said with sadness in her voice.

"I'll be fine." I said knowing she wouldn't believe but she shook her head sadly either way.

I bent back her head across my arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to me as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. My insistent lips was parting her shaking lips sending intense pleasure to me making me call out her name in pleasure.

~♡~

Violet

Heat rose from my stomach to my chest as his lips got closer to me. At that moment, my heart decided to skip a beat, the smell of him hypnotic beyond reason.

Maybe time stopped when his lips met mine, but the flutter only intensified. My heart pounded in my chest as my knees got weaker. I could only focus on how soft he felt against my mouth, how addictively he invaded all my senses.

I parted my lips and felt him washing over like a wave of warmth, curling my toes, unfurling all my senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all thoughts.

"Kiss me Vio." He instructed, sending wild tremors along my nerves, evoking from the sensations I had never known I was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun me round and round, I knew that I was kissing him back.

My whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on mine as his arms wrapped around me felt nearly forbidden. He pulled me in and looked into my eyes intently like we were communicating without words. Suddenly, claiming my mouth again, hungry, passionate and intense, until my knees gave in.

~♡~

Ace

As she attached her lips to the crook of my neck I let out a strained grunt. Her kisses upon my neck started a fire within me no one else could ever ignite. Those sweet kisses upon my neck were the key to my heart and soul, for every time she placed them there I knew I'd adore her for all time. Almost immediately she withdrew she had an expression of sad confusion on her face but I wanted more.

I bent down, my lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly-and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," I whispered. When she still said nothing, I brushed my mouth against the tip of her ear. "Or now." I traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." And finally my lips were against hers.

"Or-"

"Please stop." She said barely audible but I heard it clearly just like I heard the sigh when I moved away.

"Should we go to your room?" I requested, my hand stretched out.

"You're going to say its a mistake, you'll apologise for all our kisses, you'll say we're friends. Make up your mind already!" She says her face contorted as though she was struggling not to cry.

"Is this how you feel?" I asked, my voice dangerously low.

"No. That's not all." She admits, and I saw a glint of sadness in her eyes. "You just don't want to make up your mind and just remember I'll always be here when you finally make up your mind." She concluded, I felt a prick of sadness.

"Have you ever asked me how I feel?" I ask a now emotion filled Violet.

"No. No. I haven't." She responds blankly.

"You don't want to know what I feel yet." I said matter of factly.

"What if I do?" She asks

"I just wanted to be friends but yo! Look at me falling for your smiles and your every move." I said softly, looking away.

"We'll be fine."

"Yeah, we'll be fine." I agree.

"Can we talk about this after the burial. Way after the burial." She asks shocking me as her face becomes etched with sadness.

"Sure."

"How do you feel about the burial? You know you can talk to me yeah?" She asks, drawing closer to me.

"I think that's when I can finally let go. Maybe that's when she can finally be at peace. Mom and Dad will be flying in for the burial." I inform her knowing fully well that she has never met any of my parents.

"Oh! That's nice. I'll finally get to meet them." She said with an unreadable expression.

"Yeah. Let's prepare for the burial and get this over with. Queen wanted her burial at Rockville cemetery. Its a private one. She's gone there severally." I told her, grave sadness on her face.

"Cool. I'll get across to some people who will help out." She suggested.

"Quick question."

"Am I out of the friend zone?" I ask.

"Yeah. You never were in the friendzone." She said with a small smile.

Ship names?