🌹Games🌹

🎤🎤She like the way that I dance
She like the way that I move
She like the way that I rock
She like the way that I woo🎤🎤

"Welcome to the party goof" Mike said and opened the door and...

All I saw was hormonal teens sucking their faces off, such a perfect way to start a party.

I mentally noted sarcastically.

I looked to my side and Mike had left.

Ughhhhh... way to go bestfriend

After a while...

Gosh. When Mike said 'party' I expected an actual party not a club house. Most of the girls were half naked; they barely wore anything while the boys were...

Boys; staring intently at the girls boobs and asses.

Jerks.

I saw Chloé conversing with one of the guys on the team, they seemed to be really serious with what they were saying.

"Hey! I've been looking for you for a while now." Mike said.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him.

"Nah... You?"

"Nah. I should-"

"Don't take any drink from anyone, could be spiked. Either male or female. Okay?"

"Yeah"

"I wanted to introduce-"

"Mikeyyyyyyy. Just the person I was looking for"

I knew that voice from anywhere.

Chloé Hearts.

"Lets go to the basement and play a game" She said as she smiled like a possessed doll... preferably like Chucky.

"What game?" He asked.

"Hmmmm... truth or dare. It'll be fun. Pleaseeeee" She said pouting.

Seriously her lips looked like it was about to fall off.

I bit my lips trying to hold back the laughter.

"Violet" She growled.

"Who are you trying to seduce biting your lips?" She asked smiling wickedly.

It was my turn to smile.

"Babe" I said lowly then looked at Mike for approval and I saw a smiled tugging at his lips.

People already had their phones out.

Damn! These people always anticipate fights.

"I was biting my lips trying to hold back my laughter due to your stupid actions, which clearly shows self control as you have none" I started.

"Burn" Someone shouted from the crowd while the rest chuckled.

"Why would you ever think I was trying to seduce someone? I'm not like you Chlo, I have class and brains babe and you clearly got none. So why fight?"

"I really have nothing to say to you Chlo, so let me be the matured one to walk away" I said smiled and looked at Mike who gave me a bright smile.

"So who's playing truth or dare?" I asked turning to the crowd.

"Go Vio" Someone screamed and whistled and from there the cheers got louder and louder until the dj started playing songs.

Chloé stormed out looking pissed and the rest of us went to the basement to play truth or dare.

After we finally got our seating positions Chloé came back and joined the game.

"Here are the rules of the game. Two truths one dare. If you don't perform the dare you take a shot of vodka. We good?" A random guy asked as everyone agreed.

He spinned the bottle and it landed on a nerd and Jason; from the basketball team.

"Truth" The petit girl answered.

"Your body count?" He asked and most people gasped while we waited for her reply.

And suddenly she picked up the vodka.

"Ouuuuuuu that's a shame. I'd really love to know soon Mia" He said taunting her.

After a while the game got fun but people started asking the drunk ones personal questions.

The only sober ones were obviously me, Mike, a handsome half caste and two geeks.

"... truth or dare." Chloé slurred

"Dare" The half caste said knowing she was about to say something stupid.

"Hmmmm.... Kiss... Our b..babebay Vio... Viola..." She said and chuckled stupidly while the half caste eyes grew as wide as saucers.

"I can't" He said staring directly at me.

Right then my insecurities took over.

Wasn't I beautiful enough?

Oh gawd...

"I'm obviously not pretty." I thought as my eyes started to water.

I can't cry here and make a fool of myself. I looked at Mike and he looked so mad as he glared at the half caste.

I stood up and as I was about to leave...

"Leaving soon Vio?" It was Chloé. That bastard wasn't drunk.

"Awnnnn... you wanna cry cos our handsome Ace" She said pointing at the half caste that was in a glaring competition with Mike.

"Doesn't want to kiss you?" Chloé asked with a smiled.

Then a tear betrayed me and slipped.

"Don't cry baby. It's time for me to humiliate you" Chloé said with a smirk.

"Nah. You'll end up humiliating yourself as usual" I said.

I don't know where I got the courage from but I sat down.

"Ace can we talk for a moment?" Mike asked.

I looked at him and his eyes were bloodshot.

I smell trouble.

____________________

Authors note

Truth or dare😩 that game is terrible

Who's with Chloé?

Who's with Vio?

xoxo
mohnie❄