Duncan unfortunate events

I walk through the halls of my new school with my siblings Sunny, Klaus and Violet. We'd been at this school for about a day and everyone was still staring at us. Our family died in a house fire and we're all freaks at least that's what they think. I start to look around before I realize that I'd walked away from my siblings and into a cute brown haired boy.
" oh my I'm so sorry. I'm y/n Baudelaire!" I say holding my hand out for him to shake.
He looks down at my hand smiles and says "hi I'm Duncan Quagmire and it was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going."
I smile at him this is the first time someone in this hell hold has been mean and rude and well horrible. And he was sweet and cute and kind and he was different I couldn't put my finger on what was so different about him but he was a good different. And when I finally snapped out of my day dream he was gone I decided to find my sister violet. I walk towards the court yard looking for my family when I see them I see them talking to two other children I recognize Duncan straight away I smile and run to them.
"Hey guys!" I smile I look towards the girl I haven't been introduced to she smile stick her hand out and say "isadora" I nod and say "y/n"
We started to sit with them at lunches and dinner and whenever we could really. They were like us orphans.
We were sat in the pep rally waiting for whatever horror show was about to happen when the Quagmires were trying to say something but every time they said it the music and cheering got louder. Something about counting a dead horse? God I can't think.
Everything stopped the world seemed to go silent as there on stage stood out new gym teacher count Olaf!
" I don't care what name your using now this is count Olaf! I screamed as me and my fellow sibling jumped on stage. Rage rushing through me, I wasn't like my brother and sister I couldn't stop my anger. I was ready to fight I was tired of running but I wasn't ready to give in.
" don't be silly children!" We were shamed and put down infront of everyone my eyes sadden and I felt sick.
"Hey don't worry we will figure it out!" Duncan smiled at me but I wasn't in the mood to smile back I felt so low and heartbroken our lives were in danger all over again. We head to the shed, all of us stood there thinking of a plan tonight we would run laps for Olaf.

Time skip
"The test is tomorrow what do we do?" Klaus cried. I squeezed his shoulder hoping to reassure him but it was no use I was just as nervous as him. Then Duncan and isadora came in telling us they would help and we set a plan.
They were running for us and we were studying our butts off for some silly test that would decide if we could stay or not. Before long we had learnt all we could and started to fall asleep.
Tap tap tap tap
"Omg what's that?" I ask before looking up to see pinky puffy princess rolling my eyes i listen to here song before getting up and ready for this test. My brother and sister doing the same and sunny just sat playing with her new pet crab.
The test was done we could stay here. I smile at my siblings before dashing off following Olaf. Running out side I see them the Quagmires in Olaf's car screaming for help. I look into Duncan's eyes.
"What no I can't lose you!" I scream I think I loved Duncan. He was different.
From that moment I made it my mission to find them both!