I don't know! (Newt maze runner)

I woke like every other day rolled out of my bed and quickly got dressed. On my way to the kitchens I see chuck he has clearly been crying and I slowly approached him.
"Hey little man what's up?" I smile warmly at him.
"Hey I had a nightmare again." He sniffed I felt awful he was always having nightmares.
" hey next time you have one come knock on my door ok we can talk about it or I can make up a bed time story!" I smile at him he nods and runs off to get breakfast I roll my eyes and head straight for frypan.
"Hey girly, your breakfast is served!" Fry laughed and took my tray and sat down on a table with newt, Minho and Alby. I Smile at all of them only to get a glare from newt god what was his problem.
"Good morning, Alby you know chuck could we do something about his nightmares." I ask only to hear newt snigger.
"What is wrong with you! so the kid has nightmares what's he gonna do sleep with him"  I roll my eyes and look to Alby who only nods his head.
Great.
" I will see you at work!" I say to newt picking up my breakfast tray and taking it to Fry before heading to the gardens. I don't know why but me and newt just didn't get on, I never wanted to fight but we always ended up fighting.
I walk to the fields and start to water the tomatoes when someone threw something at me and as I turn I was hit with a huge bit of mud.
"What the fuck!" I scream and wipe the dirt off my face only to see newt laughing.
I growl before grabbing some tomatoes and throwing them towards newt. We began a huge fight between all the track-hoes we were all laughing and for the first time I was getting on with newt. We were laughing and he was chasing me, he gripped my waist and pulled me close to him. And just as he lent in I grabbed a huge tomato and smushed it into his face. And with that I ran and I ran I didn't stop to look at him. I ran into the small wooded area and hid behind a tree, my heart thumping in my chest, my breath shaking and hands trembling I waited.
"Hello love!" Newt says I can hear his smirk
I turn around slowly only to be pushed back against the tree trapped between his arms his jaw tensing as he got closer to me.
" newt i .." I begin but he cuts me off leaning in and kissing me as the kiss got more passionate he leant into me and I was being pushed closer and closer to the tree but it felt so good to bed this close to him. My hands move up to his hair as one of his hands moved from my waist to my ass I let out a squeal before he pulled away completely and just walked away.
That's when I got an idea. I smirk before carrying on the normal day finishing my jobs and getting dinner before heading to bed. I climbed into bed and lay there for a while once I was sure everyone was asleep I started to head to newts hut. I quietly open the door and snuck into his room the floor board creaks under neath me. He sits up and looks towards the door, I just stand there hoping he doesn't see me, the room was so dim I doubt he could see anything. I hear him lay back down and that's when I pounce on him throwing a huge bucket of water over him and running back to my hut.
A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door I open it to see Alby and a soggy newt stood at my door.
"Y/n I understand you two don't get on but this has to stop ok, so tonight newt will be staying with you, no arguments it's done!" Alby Says before leaving.
"Bet you regret what you did to me huh?" I smirk at newt before opening my door wider and let him in. He chuckles before picking me up and hugging me I was now a little damp too he quickly throws me onto the bed. I giggle and move so that he could fit in my bed too. He climbs in and we lay there for a while, the silence was killing me.
"Newt, why do you hate me?" I ask he rolls over and faces me.
"I don't know! Your just you." He says sighing I roll over to face him too and I can't help it I lean in and kiss his lips lightly.
" I love you!" He whispers and all I say is " I know!" Before snuggling into his chest and falling asleep in his arms