The three of us Mikey the goonies x reader

Warning lemon/ smut
We had always been friends me Mikey and mouth but something weird was happening between the two boys they seemed pretty tense.
"Hey mouth what you guys doing." I smile he smiles back.
"It's really nothing don't worry ." He says before glaring at Mikey

" sure mouth it's nothing you done nothing!" He hissed back
" what the fuck is up with you guys?" I shout feeling angry " and don't say nothing because you've both been weird for weeks and now you won't tell me what's going on or what adventure we're going on! I'm done with it." I said storming off I was done with there pettiness I felt disrespected and lonely I had been left out because of these arguments.
I heard footsteps follow me and I knew it was Mikey.
"Y/n I'm sorry ok it's just because I told mouth that I liked you and he told me about a dream he had which meant you were his and and that you liked him and I was worried and then we started to argue and ...." He rambled on clearly nervous but all I could do was smile at him.
" you like me do you?" By now we had reach a little cave on the beach it was spooky a little dark and damp but reminded me of the time we all saved our houses.
" yeah" he mumbled unsure of himself I let out a small giggle before grabbing him by his collar kissing him passionately.
" fuck mouth I love you." Mikey moan into the kiss I smirked know what Mikey needed I slowly trailed the kisses down his neck.
" you know Mikey when we were in that cave and we were looking for one eyed Willy I wanted this I wanted you." I mumbled into his neck I could feel him getting more and more excited.
" you needed me ?" he squeaked " no Mikey I need you now!" I mumble feeling myself get hot. I slowly took my shirt off looking into Mikey's eyes daring him to look down at my body which he did. Mikey soon followed also taking his shirt and jeans off.
" I can't take it any more" mikey moan before he pushed me back into the wall kissing me biting my lip as his hands found there way to my bra unhooking it and massaging my breast the kisses had become sloppy and more passionate
" take of your panties!" He commanded and I did as I was told taking them off and putting them in his jeans which were on the floor he soon dropped his boxers and slowly pushed himself inside of me. I could hold in my moans anymore I was a mess begging him for more as he sped up pounding in and out of me. My nails now dragging down his back trying to fight my climax.
" you are so hot." He mumbled out of breath.
" mikey please I'm close!" He continued to fuck me hard but before he could say anything he too came.
" Jesus Christ you two need to put some clothes on." I heard chunk say as he peaked through he's hands spying on me and Mikey who were stunned Mikey was trying to cover my nude body with his own yelling at chunk to get out while we got changed.
" Mikey maybe next time we should do it somewhere indoor maybe where we won't get caught ?" I question feeling like I needed him all over again.
" oh you want a nect time do you baby ?" He chuckled before landing another kiss on my lips this one was sweet and soft.
" yeah I want a nect time but maybe we can do it as boyfriend and girlfriend ?" I question feeling nervous.
"Yeah we should probably tell mouth tho as he fancy's you and I miss the three of us hanging out but I'd like that date." Mikey mumbled
" yeah we will sort it out don't worry mikey"