Truth or dare jesse (pitch perfect)

I walk into the trebles party, Jesse and benji were my best friends I was a Bella but it didn't mean I wasn't friends with the trebles. I see Benji and run to him.
"Hey." I give him a hug and we walk outside to the drinks table and that when I see him my best friend of all time Jesse!
"Jesse!" I shout over the booming music he turns and smiles at me.
"Hey my short little friend!" He shouts.
"I'm not that short ! How are you !" I shout back.
He rolls his eyes and gives me a hug.
"I'm good thanks" he whispers in my ear
"Hey want to play a game" bumper yelled to us. We both nod and sit in the circle.
"Ok Benji truth or dare!" He asks
"truth" Ben mutters
"Ok do you like anyone here ?" Bumper asks
"No , yeah, maybe i don't know!" He stutters and with that the game moved on after a few questions it was my turn.
"Y/n truth or dare" Benji asked.
"Umm dare !" I say quiet confidently.
"Ok kiss mmm Jesse!" And with that I stood up and kissed him.
After that the game Jesse pulls me to the side and asks  "Can we go on a walk!"
"Yeah of course Jesse!" I say grabbing his hand and he leads me off towards the lake.
"So that kiss!" He says looking at me.
"Yeah the kiss, I'm sorry ok I should have asked if you were ok with it" and just as I was muttering it Jesse grabbed my face and kisses me. Pushing me against the tree and deepening the kiss. My hands around his neck fiddling with his hair one of his hand around my waist the other leaning on the tree by my head.
"God I love  you " he mutters
I smile and say "I love you too, can I ask you a question?" I say nervously. He nods and I take a final deep breath before asking.
"Will you go out with me ?"
He nods and kisses me. " I'd love to date you. How about we finish our walk?" He asks I nod and we walk of Into the darkness of the night holding him close.