Dr Spencer reid x reader jealous ?

Your pov:
It was just another day at the BAU everyone was tired from the case we had just finished and Hotch was telling everyone that we needed to relax and refresh our minds ready for the next case I couldn't really hear what he was saying my mind was so busy.

"Well I think we should all get drinks what do you think?" Morgan smiled " Y/n? Your in right?" He nudged me waiting for my answer.

"Ummmmm yeah I guess I could come" I mumbled not even sure I wanted to yet. I looked around as everyone started to collect there things and there my eyes landed on Reid he was quietly putting his stuff away not making eye contact with anyone. Just keeping to himself.

"Hey Dr... your coming to this drinking thing right ?" I teased wanting to make sure I wouldn't have to spend the night alone when the other went off dancing or whatever the night held for us. His eyes darted up to mine and a warm smile spread across his face.

" yes agent I will be going. I'm excited for you to bust out some dance moves!" We both started to giggle at our silliness as we continued to pack away. I was finally all set, my paper work was stacked away and my desk looked fairly tidy so I pushed in my chair and slowly started to put my coat on before looking over at Spencer he was still packing up in his own little world. I mutter a few goodbyes before leaving for my flat.

***Time skip *****
I finally arrived at my front door, quickly shoving my keys in the door and stumbling in throwing my stuff on the floor and making my way towards my room. The team was all meeting at 7 and it was already 6:00 so I had one hour to make myself look semi decent before heading to the bar and having a good time. I slowly dragged myself towards the closet and picked out a small black dress (if you want to wear something different feel free to change it idm) it was fairly tight and hugged my curves nicely I felt good. I looked at the time before quickly doing a bit of make up and curling my hair. I sprayed a bit of perfume and decided I didn't want to wear heels and put on my trainers making my outfit seem all the more causal.
My eyes darted towards the clock 6:45 damn it I am gonna be late. I quickly grabbed my eyes and bag and head out to the bar. The drive was only short but I was still about 15 minutes behind everyone else. I bust into the bar seeing Emily, Derek and Penelope all sat around a table smiling and laughing.

"Well hello, Beautiful !" Dereks voice rang out as I approached the table. I smirked and slowly waved at them before taking a seat next to Emily.
"Well hello to you guys too, you all scrub up well!" I laughed. " so no Reid I thought he'd be early knowing him!" I giggled trying to hide my disappointment.
"Yeah he's coming I think but while we wait we should dance!" Penelope smiled holding her hand out ready for me to take. I laughed back rolling my eyes before taking her hand only to be dragged up onto the floor I waved a quick hello to Aaron and David before swaying my hips to the music with Penelope. The two of us giggled and twirled around before I felt a hand on my hip. I slowly turned to see Derek now dancing with us.
"Nice moves Derek! Anyone would think you were a professional!" I giggle at him as I turned to face him the two of us laughing and dancing together to the beat of the music.
" yeah maybe I'll teach you some time!" He winked I just shook my head before excusing myself and heading to the bar to get a drink.

"Well you looked like you where having fun!" Spencer hissed. Which was odd because normally he was so sweet and friendly but tonight was different he seemed angry like I'd done something wrong. I shrugged it off before smiling at him.
" yeah it's pretty nice to take my mind off things? Why want me to teach you to dance mr Reid?" I mocked he scoffed.
"Nope I think your busy teaching Derek." He muttered darkly.
" oh come on Spence we were just having a laugh! You can't seriously be jealous!" I chuckled mildly amused.

"Shut up!" He hiss at stepping forward I took a small step back my back hitting the bar.
"Maybe you should make me!" I hissed back I liked this side of Spencer it was intriguing and exciting.

" oh you don't want that trust me y/n" he chuckled and that was it I could take it anymore he was so close to me I leant up onto my tippy toes and slowly let my lips find his. They were soft and sweet from the alcohol he had been drinking. I could feel him smile so I decided to tease him a little more. Pulling a way I slowly muttered "well considering you don't want my dancing lessons Dr Reid I might just see if anyone else does!" And with that I disappeared back into the crowd of people dancing.

*time skip *
It has been about an hour since our little kiss and all I could do was watch Reid and I could tell he was watching me. I was dancing and he was on a chair just watching. I slowly made my way over to his chair.
"Hey" I breathed out of breathe
"Hello." He smiled looking down at his drink
" I was wondering if you wanted to go on a proper date at some time I mean we don't have to and you can totally tell me honestly if you don't fancy me. I'll just pretend I'm too drunk to ...." I was in a state all I wanted was for Spencer to like me and amongst my rambling he kissed me it was sweet yet full of passion and it felt exciting more than before because this felt real.

"Yes I would love to date your crazy ass. Now why don't we get out of here?" He smirked and with that we said good bye to the others and left hand in hand...