My nerd Lee flynn

I have been friends with lee and Elle since we were born on the same day, we have been close ever since. We even have our own rules, some people think they are really stupid but we live by them. Today we were just chilling by the Flynn's pool, it was nice Elle was wearing a flowery bikini.
(Elles bikini)

And was sat on an inflatable in the pool

And was sat on an inflatable in the pool. I was sat on the sun bed getting a tan in my favorite bikini.
(Your bikini)

We were both waiting on lee

"Where is he!" Elle asked becoming bored.
"I know he said he'd be here an hour ago!" I giggle getting a idea. Elle lays back on to the float closing her eyes. I slip into the pool and swim under her slowly pushing up and splash
"Ahhhhhh (y/n)!" She squeals.
"Is everything ok!" I hear lee shout from the house.
"Yeah! We're good." Elle shouts and we go back to giggling. 
Just then I see lee on the roof and quickly climb out of the pool with Elle.
"In coming!" Lee laughs and with a huge splash he's in the pool.
"Lee I'm soaked!" I giggle as he smirks at me.
"It's so nice to just relax after everything that's going on at school." Elle sighs.
"Yeah I guess." I sigh
"So I have some news!" Lee chuckles clearly very excited.
"Ok!" Me and Elle giggle
"I have a date! Well a double date and since Elle is with Noah I thought maybe you could come y/n?" At that moment my heart shatters I've loved lee since we were like 6. And now I have to watch him flirt with another girl great.
"Ummm I can't sorry I'm already going on a date." I blurt out.
"Oh ok don't worry then." Lee says
"Ok" I say feeling disheartened.
"Who's your date with anyway !" Elle asks looking between me and lee we shrugged. 
"Uhhh why don't we get back in the pool?" I ask feeling uncomfortable.
"Yeah good idea, I like your bikini y/n!" Lee smiles at me. I give him a quick smile back before running and cannon balling into the pool. Lee and Elle following shortly after.
We spent hours messing around and splashing each other.
"Hey I bet I can beat both you girls to the end of the pool and back!" Lee says out of confidence.
"I'd like to see you try." I say splashing him.
"That's it!" He says grabbing my waist and pulling me under the water with him.
I squeal as he pulls me in close.
I look up into his eyes water dripping from his hair. God he looks handsome, no stop it's y/n he's going on a date with someone else.
Lee's pov
How can I tell her I like her? God the way the water is falling onto her eye lashes. God I want to kiss her but I can't the rules say no dating your best friend.
"Ummm I should go get ready for my date!" I say getting out the pool and leaving y/n stunned in the water.

Your POV:
"Hey Elle I think I'm gonna go." I say getting out picking my stuff up and walking to my house.
I open the door and run straight to my room, I'm so stupid lee would be going on his date and I don't even have one now. I look through my phone finding Danes number and sending a text.
To Dane
Hey, ummm I know we haven't spoke since you gave me your number at school but i wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date tonight at 8:30?
From y/n
I quickly got ready just in case he wanted to go on the date.
To y/n
I'd love to go on a date with you. I'll see you by the arcade? Look hot! See you later baby!
From Dane
I sigh type a great back before continuing to get ready I had a feeling he wasn't going to be a nice guy to date. But I was going to go anyway. I quickly done my hair and make up before looking for something cute to wear. My eyes land on a green dress that was cute and I knew Dane would like it.
(Your dress)

*time skip* I arrived at the arcade, I waited and waited

*time skip*
I arrived at the arcade, I waited and waited. It was now 10:30 2 hours after the time we said we'd meet. I roll my eyes and walk over to the dance machine putting in my money and getting my own new high score.
"Your pretty good!" Dane says
"Your 2 hours late Dane !" I say
"Yeah I had another date ok!" He shouts at me everyone was now looking at us.
" you had another date ?" I question.
"Look you might be hot as fuck but your still weird, you hang out with those two nerds and your mum always has a different man in her life. I don't need to waste my time on you. I'll date you and any other girls I want." He shouts at me.
"Why don't you just go then if me and my friends aren't good Enough for you. You shouldn't be apart of my life. And FYI you shouldn't judge my mum because I saw you dad paying for a hooker last week!" I shout back feeling the rage bubble up inside me.
"You shouldn't have said that!" He shouts pushing me back and pulling his fist back like his about to punch me.
"Do it! Go on hit me! Hit a girl, and see what it does for you. Because the last time I check schools and university's don't normally take women beaters!" I shout getting to my feet.
"Shut up!" He spits at me. And with that I slap him and run out. I hide round the back of the building and ring lee.
"Hey lee can you come pick me up it was a horrible date!" I cry down the phone.
"I'll be there in five. Just wait till I get my hands on Dane." He says
*five minutes later*
I see lees car pull up and I run to him. My makeup was all smudged and messed up from my tears but I didn't care I needed lee.
"Y/n/n are you ok ? God he's a prick!" Lee says his voice was deep and rough and I could tell he was mad.
"I don't care your here now. That's all I need!" I say
"Look at me!" Lee says I look up worried about what he was about to say but before I could ask lee leant down and kissed me. His hand traveling around my waist. Mine creeping up to his neck and finding there way into his hair.
"Your beautiful, and funny let alone perfect. And if a guy doesn't  see that his not right for you. And god I love you. Please don't go on anymore dates unless there with me!" He begged I smiled lightly kissing his cheek.
"Of course I won't but what about Elle and the rule?" I question starting to get nervous.
"Y/n she broke the rule about Noah she will be happy for us."
And with that he kissed me again.
"Let's go home !" I smile