Stiles stilinski be mine? Part 1

It was another boring day at school. I dragged myself towards my last class of the day, I felt tired and angry my best friends Scott and stiles were always running off and leaving me. And when I ask why they say it's nothing to worry about. I walk into my last class to see the empty seat where stiles should have been sitting I sigh and sit down. Maybe they just don't like me anymore. The final five minutes of class comes around and I start to pack my things up the soon I get out of here the sooner I can go to bed and just forget everything that happened today.
Walking out of class i see stiles, Scott and their new group of friends all hanging out and I decide I've had enough of being left out.
"Stile, Scott where the hell were you last class?" I shout. They look at me sadness in their eyes and say
"Look (y/n), we know we've been friends forever but it's too dangerous for us to be friends, we sorry." Tears form in my eyes
"What the fuck do you mean?" I pause
"I know what it is I'm not good enough now! Well you could have just said!" And with that I storm off out of the school gates. Once I know they can't see me I start to cry my best friends just ditched me and they can't even tell me the truth i feel worthless. I run the rest of the way home before remembering I said I'd help Dr. Deaton getting changed out of my clothes from school I put on a hoodie and some jeans and leave for work. Walking to meet Deaton my mind wonders about all the supernatural things that have been going on here in the town . Then my mind wonders to Jess my best friend she was turned into a vampire a few weeks ago and tonight she was going on a date, she asked if I could come with her on like a double date but I said no because I was hanging out with stiles and Scott. Now it's not happening maybe I should go.
And with that final thought I reached the door opening it and walking inside only to be met with Scott who was also helping out.
"Hey" Scott mutters a small smile on his face.
I roll my eyes and mutter a hi back.
" what's up with you two?" The Dr asks
I turn to him and ask "hey I know this is a bit random but I have a date tonight can I get off early?" He looks at me then at Scott who seems to be gobsmacked and nods before turning and leaving.
"So you have a date ?" Scott asks
"What's it to you!" I snap
"I just thought you had a thing for stiles!" He raised his voice at me.
"No scott you don't get to be mad at me. All those times you stood me up to hang out with other friends all the movie nights I spend alone because you and stiles couldn't come all the time I spent crying over not being good enough all the time I wanted to talk to you about how I liked stiles or who I liked you guys weren't there so I have a friend who is there for me and is taking me on a double date with her ok!" I scream before grabbing my things and leaving.
I text Jess asking if I could still come on the date and she replied with a yes.
*at home *
I walk into my room picking out a cute skirt and a crop top and some trainers I set out my make up and quickly jumped into the shower. Once I finished in the shower I got changed before starting my make up going with a cute pink eyeshadow and nude lip stick I wanted to look pretty and cute but not over do my make up so I tired to make it look natural. After that I dried and curled my hair before putting it in a half up half down style and slipping my shoes on. Just as I finished their was a knock on my door, which was strange Jess wasn't meant to be here for another 10 minutes. Still I run to the door and let it swing open. It's stiles. His stood on my door step with flowers.
"(Y/n) I'm sorry ok, I shouldn't have pushed you out and Scott told me your going on a date and I don't think you should go because I like you!" He mutters nervous.
"No stiles you like malia, your dating her remember, you stand me up every week because your spending time with her. You don't love me you never have!" I say starting to shut the door . He stops me, and begs me
"Just be my friend again and don't go on this date the guy could be dangerous, and who know what this girl your going with has planned." My blood boils.
" you don't know Jess and you clearly don't know me! I can protect myself stiles! And right now I'm protecting myself from feeling anymore heart break from you! Maybe in time I will be your friend but right now I'm gonna get ready for my date I'm sorry stiles!" And with that I shut the door and go back upstairs put on some music to calm myself down before the date.
*the date*
It wasn't a great date just dinner and the guy I was with wasn't interesting he was rather dull. I look over at Jess and her date we're laughing and looking lovingly at each other. But me and my date dan have nothing in common! he's older than I am and is clearly a vampire as all he can talk about is blood.
"Ummmm that's cool." I mutter clearly not impressed. "Jess can I talk to you" I smile before grabbing her hand and dragging her to the bathroom.
"Hey what's up!" She says excited to get back to her date.
"Nothing I'm just feeling a little Sick I might go home sorry!" I lied she was really happy and I just couldn't face going back to that table.
She smiles and offers to drop me home I smile at how caring she is and say she should stay and enjoy her evening. And with that I went home.
Stiles POV
I felt bad about what happened and how I left (y/n). I decided to talk to the group. maybe if we explained ourselves and spoke to her about the werewolves and danger she's understand and shed forgive us and together we can be the humans of our group!
"Hey guys can we tell (y/n) I just feel bad and I'm sure we can protect her!" I ask they smile and we all agree it would be best.
I drive to her house and see her walking in the rain towards her house she's maybe a block away so I tell her to get in and she does.
"Your date for well?" I ask hoping she'd at least speak to me.
"Nope!" She says and then sighs clearly feeling bad about it all.
"Sorry, I'm sure the next one will be better." I smile at her and she burst into tears.
"Hey, what's wrong ?" I asked panick setting in me.
"Nothing I'm just being silly" she sniffs trying to push back her tears.
"Thanks for the ride stiles"she says before opening her door and jumping out.
"Can I come in talk to you for a bit ?" I question
"Sorry stiles I really don't want to tonight! Maybe tomorrow?" She questions.
i nod and say goodbye before jumping back into my Jeep and going home.