I hate you newt part 1

I walk into the kitchen to get some food for me and Gally. He was like my brother when anyone would say anything to me he would always be there to fight by my side. I liked that but some people thought it made me look weak and I hated it. Once I got mine and gallys food I started to walk back to the builders area. When I hear someone shout.
"Look there goes gallys little servant! Better get going or he won't stick up for you!" He laughs god I hate him and his stupid laugh.
I turn around and shout! "Shut the fuck up you stupid shank!" "Oh come on sweetie! Why you gotta be like that!" He smirked.
"Newt I swear I will slap your stupid smirk off your face!" I shout lunging for him only to be grabbed by Alby and I see gally come running up to us.
"Ah ah darling no need to be mean!" Newt smirks gally goes to hit him but I step in front of him muttering that he wasn't worth it. And with that me and gally headed off.
*later that day*
I had just finished building a small shack with gally and we were heading to the shack for dinner. When we get there, the seats were all taken but one and it was next to newt. I curse under my breath and go and sit down. Newt looks up at me and smirks.
"Hey darling have you forgiven me?" I glare at him and keep eating my food. "Ain't you going to answer me princess?" He asks in a sing song voice.
"You call me that one more time and I will kick you so hard you will be spitting out blood for days." I say getting up in his face.
"Oh don't turn me on baby!" He says putting his hand on my leg.
"Get your grubby hands off me slinthead!" I scream before getting up and leaving the table.

Newts pov
I watch as she walks away from me. And I feel the anger building inside of me. And that's when it happens I get up and shout at her.
" don't walk away from me you little bitch!" I shout
"Come say that to my face. You piece of shit!" She reply's.
With that I walk right up to her and grab her face. And say "listen here darling, I own you! I am your boss and baby I enjoy it!" I smirk as she shivers.
"I'm not scared of you! And when gally hears this you'll be sorry!" She states almost bored of this game we were playing.
"Don't you dare tell gally!" I spit
"Why you scared of him!" She laughs
"Why would I be scared I am the boss!" I state
"No your not Alby is! And he wouldn't like you upsetting me would he!" She whispers knowing she has a great point!
"Oh shut the fuck up!" I say letting go of her and walking away. To my room.
Y/n pov
"I know you hate him and that's fine but you need to apologize so this can be put to bed and we can stop all this stupid fighting." Alby explains to me. I roll my eyes and nod.
"Fine I will say sorry but I won't like it!" I shout leaving
"I didn't think you would!" He chuckles before shutting his doors and letting me walk over to newts hut on my own.
I knock on the door and wait for him to answer. Sure enough I hear foot steps and take a deep breath.
"What do you want princess!" A shirtless newt asks me.
"Ummm can I come in it's kinda cold out here!" I snap not looking forward to doing this.
"Yeah" he steps aside and let's me past before shutting the door.
"Look I'm kinda sorry I snapped at you!" I say looking at the floor.
"Your kinda sorry! Wow I almost believed you!" He laughed.
"Look Alby wants me to say sorry I said it now leave me alone." I shout getting angry again.
"No princess, no shouting at me I'm your boss Alby proved it! You have to apologize not me!" He smirked.
"God I hate y!" I shout before being cut off by newts lips. They were smooth and sweet and they moved with mine perfectly. He bites my lip lightly making me moan.
"Shhhhhhh sweetheart," newt whispers.
"I still hate you but goodnight newt!" I say just before turning to leave.
"What your going love ?" He questions.
"Yep goodbye newt." I giggle I quickly turn back kiss his cheek before turning back around, he slaps my ass before opening the door and let's me out if his room as I'm walking I turn to see newt leaning on the door frame watching me. I smile before going into my own hut laying in my bed I think to myself maybe newt isn't so bad. Before falling into a deep sleep!