Sleepover Jack brewer kickin it (smut)

* if you don't like smut don't read this imagine, I'm sorry if it's a bit shit it's my first smut enjoy!*
We were all sat around the dojo it was a pretty dull day and it was raining. We were all just sitting around waiting for Rudy to come back with some snacks. And as if on que Rudy burst through the doors, with three shopping bags filled with sweets , chocolate , crisps and popcorn. Rudy dumps them on the floor and shouts " whose ready for a party" as he wiggles his hips. All of us laugh and help him set out the snacks. We then sit in a circle and decide to play truth or dare. Boring I know but it's a classic ok!
"Ok, jack... truth or dare" Kim asks with a smirk.
" truth" jack says plainly.
"Ok.. tell us the honest truth of what you think about each of us!" She giggles
"Ok. Umm Kim your kinda cute but very scary, ummm Jerry your pretty cool but locker cheese eww, Milton sometime you need to man up but I love you, Rudy great Sensei kinda scared to say but sometimes you act like a spoilt child, (y/n) ummm your cute but your not a real girl cause your so tomboy ish!" I stare at jack with a blank expression everyone's eyes are on me. Instead of making a scene I roll my eyes and just choose not to talk to him. A few more rounds go by which lead to Rudy wearing his pants on his head and Milton and Jerry having to kiss. It was now my turn Kim asks the dreaded question "truth or dare"
Without a second thought I say "Dare"
"Ok cutie.." Kim says putting her finger to her chin in a thinking position. "Give jack a lap dance and show him how girly you can be" she giggles
I look over at jack who was red and I just got up and straddled him.
" you think I'm not girly huh" I whisper to him
He gasps as I grind my hips into his.
"(Y/n)" he moaned
My anger boiling I ask  "still not a real girl jack?" 
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything. Oh god" he moans clearly enjoying himself
"How about now?" I say as I take my shirt off leaving me in my sports bra and short shorts. He moans and grips my waist. And with that I get up put my top back on and sit back down.
Everyone's eyes are on me, Kim smiles and shouts " you showed him !
We continue the game and finish the night with a movie. I sat next to jack and whisper "are you ok ? Sorry about earlier I was just mad you don't think I am a real girl." He looks over at me and says "no I'm sorry I was a dick, you clearly are a girl but god your so naughty!" He smirks at me!
*after the movie*
we all got into our sleeping bags and started to drift to sleep. I wake a few seconds later to someone shaking me.
I open my eyes to see jack he is holding a key. God is that the key to Rudy's office.
"What are you doing jack ?" I question smirking at the boy infront of me.
"You know, I think you need to be taught a lesson for teasing me in public!"
"Jack it was a dare!"
"You telling me you didn't enjoy it (y/n) ?"
"I didn't say that jack but we're in the dojo" I whisper yell!
With that he throws me over his shoulder carrying me into Rudy's offices.
"Welcome to my office. Please sit down!" He says I a seductive tone. I sit on the chair and wait for whatever crazy things we are about to do.
"What are you going to do to me jack?" I asked
" no no princess I'm your Sensei you call me sir or Sensei okay." He says sternly.
"Yes sir" I smirk
"Now lean over the desk!" He whisper shouts
I do as I'm told and I feel jack pull my shorts down leaving me in my lace panties and a crop top. He brings his hand down on my ass making me Squeal in pain, he soothes over the fresh hand print before slowly tracing my clothed clit. I moan and jack chuckles.
"Oh no honey, you can't enjoy your self yet!" And with that he pulled my panties down to my ankles and spanks me again my pussy now dripping.
"Sensei, please I need you!" I beg as jack rubs his fingers over my heat dipping the tip of his fingers in to my pussy.
"Jack" I moan and he spanks me again "what's my name?" He asks
"Sorry sir." I moan
God he's driving me wild
"Good girl, you drive me crazy!" He moans out before pushing his tip into my dripping pussy.
I couldn't hold my moans back anymore and with one swift motion he turns me around facing him my shirt in a pile on the floor with the rest of our clothes. I moan his name as I drag my nails down his back . Jack panting in my ear " god your tight (y/n)"
He picks up the pace and i feel my climax coming. Whimpering jack thrusts become harder and faster he's now biting my neck to keep his moans quiet. I bite his shoulder and with one final thrust I cum. And jack follows soon after.
I look at jack before grabbing his shirt and my panties and putting them on before going back to my sleeping bag leaving jack stunned in the office.
And with in seconds I fall asleep