(Ouat) Peter pan i'm your leader smut

I walk through the camp site and see pan and Felix we're talking infront of some of the younger boys. It was one of those private talks that no one was aloud to know about. I decided that I would spy on them. Sneaking up behind them I hide behind the tree listening to peter talk.
"She's really not getting on very well. Whatever me and the lost boys say she goes against us. The only one she will listen to is you!" Felix says clearly talking about me. Pan smirks.
"Oh well I'll deal with the little brat." He chuckles darkly I hear his foots steps coming towards the tree I was currently hiding behind. I quickly move climbing up the tree to avoid him.
"Oh princess where are you!" He sings god I can hear the smirk from up here.
"Come on, come out!" He says getting more angry.
I flip down from the tree.
"Hello pan!" I say as I land on my feet infront of him.
"My second in command says you don't listen to him! I can't have that can I?" He questions I shake my head.
"Now now princess speak to me!" He smirks coming closer to me.
"Sorry sir, I mean peter, I mean pan!" I stutter suddenly becoming nervous.
"Theirs my good little girl!" He says smiling at me.
"Yes pan!" I say trying to get away from him.
"No your not going darling, why don't we spend today together and I'll show you to behave!" He smirks. I simply nod and follow him.
"Let's start at the lake!" He smiles at me.
Peter pov :
I still can't get her voice out of my head she called me peter. And although the fear is clear on her face she's so cute. I take her to the lake where the mermaids are. She looks at me In awe she's seen the mermaids before but not this close and not with me. What am I doing I'm the boss of her. I can't fall for her.
"I'm sorry for not doing as I'm told Pan. It won't happen again. I promise, this is beautiful though." She smiles at me she seemed really happy.
Y/n POV
He smiles at me and it seems genuine, I smile back at him I quickly grab his hand and ran towards the woods. I giggle as we run through the woods coming to the biggest tree. I quickly start to climb up it reaching a thick branch I sit on it and wait for pan to do the same.
"You've learnt to climb a lot quicker!" He states impressed. I smile nodding knowing I was only trying to show off for him.
"Yeah I've been practicing! I wanted to impress you!" I smile slightly shocked at what I just told him.
"So you want to impress your leader do you ?" He smirked at me. I nod and his smirk grew.
"Well I think you've done very well today. So I'm going to treat you tonight! Come to my tent after dinner!" He says floating down before leaving me in alone in the woods.
*after dinner*
I walk towards pan tent, my heart beating out of my chest, my hands becoming sweaty as I reached the thresh hold of his tent.
"Hello, Pan ?" I ask feeling more nervous now than ever before now in his tent i walk toward his bed sitting down on it.
"Hello darling." He says in a raspy voice a towel wrap around his lower torso. My eyes fixed on his abs I gasp.
"You like what you see ?" He questions and I feel like I'm going to faint. He's so hot. God what am I saying he's the leader I can't fall for him. He could kill me if he wanted to.
"Yes Pan!" I says shaking.
He smirks "now now come on y/n you can call me peter." He chuckles
"Well peter, I'm a little confused why you wanted to see me?" I say feeling worried about what he wanted.
"I want to please you! I want everyone to know that your mine and I want you to know who is the boss!" He smirks
"Oh ok pan!" I say becoming more nervous.
"Use my name y/n!" He shouts
"Yes peter, I'm sorry!" I quickly reply becoming more and more nervous.
"Good girl" he says dropping his towel showing me his manhood. My eyes widened his big, I slowly shuffle towards him running my hand down his abs to his now throbbing cock.
"Please y/n, I need this!" He begs showing weakness. I smile knowing I have him where I want him.
"If you need this as much as I think you do. You'll get rid of all my chores?" I laugh. He glared at me flipping me over. I was now laying on my back peter on top of me.
"Your pushing your luck!" He smirked before taking my shorts and panties down he moves his thumb to my clit rubbing small circles on it making me squirm and moan out.
"Who's your leader!" He shouts at me.
"You are peter!" I moan and with that he positioned himself at my heat ready to push himself in.
"Are you ok with this (y/n)?" He questions clearly worried about what I would say.
"Of course peter." I say he grabs my hand and quickly pushes himself into me. I moan out squeezing my eyes shut.
"Ahhh god your tight. Are you ok ?" He breaths out. I nod and he slowly picks up the pace. He was now going at an inhuman pace and I was a moaning mess.
I was starting to feel a knot in my stomach
"Peter I'm close." I moan
"Same." He moans back before thrusting a few more time before we both climax together.
"God your amazing !" He says breathlessly laying beside me.
I nod just staring at the ceiling.
"I'm in love with you peter! I know you won't feel the same way but I do like you!" I blurt out. "I love you too but you can't show me up ok. Your a lost girl. You must stay in line or I'll have to punish you!" He says smirking.
"Oh yeah ? I like the sound of that peter!" I giggle before snuggling into him and falling asleep.