Fred and george weasley (the three of us)

I walk In the kitchen to see my two best friends I'd been staying at the Weasley's for the most part of the summer. And I have to admit staying in Fred and George's room wasn't that bad yes they were messy and annoying but I did love them and sharing a bed with them was kinda nice to be cuddled up next to them. I shake my head as George and Fred start to argue over who's bed I was sleeping in tonight. I laugh and tell them it really didn't matter!
"Fine who would you like to sleep with tonight y/n?" They asked at the same time I couldn't pick and then I had an idea with out saying anything I ran out of the room towards the lake and looked around and there a few feet away was a small tree it was perfected I spent the whole day setting up three sleeping bags on a picnic blanket and some fairy lights. When I finished I looked at my little cosy den abs smiled the boys would love it. I quickly rush back in and grab some lunch. Molly smiled knowing what I had set up and she gave me some snacks.
"Hey Fred, George I want to show you something!" I giggle grabbing their hands and drag them to the tree.
"Wow y/n this looks amazing!" Fred smiles
"Yeah bloody brilliant y/n how'd you think of this ?" George gasps. I giggle and quickly jump in the middle of the three sleeping bags and pat the spaces next to me.
George is the first to join me he snuggles in close to me and kisses my cheek.
"I think it's very cute thank you !" He says I smile and look to Fred.
Fred smirks climbs in and grabs a chocolate covered strawberry and squashes it on my face.
"Oppps sorry!" He laughs I roll my eyes grabbing a chocolate trifle and throwing it at George before wiping my hand on Fred shirt. And that was it my cute picnic under the stars turned into a food fight.
I smiled as I saw George by the lake he was nervously looking around to see if anyone was watching. He wanted to get clean and I didn't mind helping out I quietly tip toed towards him pushing him into the water and with that I screamed with laughter.
"Omg I'm gonna get you y/f/n!" He screamed at me I couldn't breath I was almost rolling around on the floor. Before I myself was pushed into the lake!
"Fred" I scream as all three of us splashed around in the cool water of the lake.
I swam to George and placed a light kiss on his cheek before doing the same for Fred I said that I loved them before climbing out of the lake changing my clothes with magic and running back to the tree. The three of us got ready to sleep and I fell asleep.
Fred POV
"You love her too don't you ?" I whisper to my brother. He nods. I look at y/n she is perfect and me and my twin had been in love with her since we first met her.
We soon settle down and cuddle up to her she smiles in her sleep and we both kiss her cheeks.
"I love you y/n goodnight!" George says before saying goodnight to me too.
" goodnight Georgie! Goodnight beautiful"

Hi guys sorry I've been off for so long I had some family stuff but I'm back and I'm doing some of the requests I had before I left hope your all ok ❤️