Bestfriend part2 stiles

I wake in the hospital only to be met with Scott's mum. " hey are you ok sweetie?" I look at her confused before sitting up and taking the drip  out of my arm and running out the hospital and straight home. I felt strange and something felt wrong with me! But I pushed it back and ran home, I got in only to smell coconut which was Jess' favorite sent I turn and sure enough she's stood at the top of the stairs looking at me.
"Are you ok ?" She asks I nod before asking the same to her she tells me she got bitten too. And she was scared. We both were!
Their was a knock on the door I jump and answer it only to see stiles and Scott they hug me asking if I was ok. I nod and say I'm fine before hugging them too asking how they knew I was bitten and they explained everything to me. Telling me about the pack and why they had stood me up and how they thought they were protecting me but they see it didnt work and I was in danger by not being with them.
*weeks later*
Me Jess and stiles were all planning a movie night but Jess was sick so it was just me and stiles we were cuddled up together watching a movie when the door bell rang. Stiles opened it only to be pushed aside it was the guy that bit me. He laughs at the fear in my eyes and tells me they have Jess and if I every want to see her again I would join their pack so I kiss stiles and tell him I will always miss and love him before pushing him a side and leaving with the guy.
Stile pov
I watched as she walked away from me and cried knowing that she was gone the love of my life was gone. And I let her leave with the beast that turned her.
I run to Scott and tell him and the others that (y/n) was taken and she wasn't coming back!
We all said we would find her but it wasn't likely she was gone with those monsters
Days and weeks went by and she was nowhere to be seen. We looked for Jess and the guys that took them but nothing ever happened.
It had been 4 months since they went missing and I was not sleeping or eating I was struggling to do anything but think about but (y/n). I missed her beautiful brown eyes and her smile even her laugh. I just wanted her back.
All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I drag myself to the door not wanting to see anyone. I open it to see her she was bleeding from her head but she was holding Jess up. I help them both inside.
"We have to help her" (y/n) yells at me telling me we had to save her friend.
I wrap Jesses wounds and both (y/n) and I sit watching her I never take my eyes off (y/n) but she never takes hers off Jess. She was crying I put my arm over her and ask what's wrong.
She sniffs "it's my fault she's hurt because I didn't do as I was told!" She cried I put my arms around her letting her cry into my chest.
" it's not your fault, I shouldn't have let you go."  I said.
And with that she looks up at me and kisses me.