Goodness buddy Harry hook

Being a good kid isn't always great I mean my mum was amazing she's pretty and beautiful like any princess would be but I never new my dad I didn't even know if he was good or bad. The new VK's were coming today and I was meant to be good buddy's with Harry hook! I mean if I'm gonna be a good buddy I might as well look into what he likes right? After a morning of research I didn't really find much I mean his dad is captain james hook and his has 2 sisters so that's kinda cool but i don't know much else and with that I just got ready for the day ahead and meeting my new friend.
*Time skip to meeting the new VK's *
" hey" a deep voice broke me out of my day dream.
"Hey, sorry I'm (y/n) and who are you?" I mutter damn I forgot how nervous i get around new people.
"My names Harry, Harry hook. It's nice to meet you darling!" He winked
Damn his so cute oh god!
"Great well I'm your goodness buddy I'll be looking after you and making sure your making the right decisions!" I smile at him only to get a beautiful smirk back.
"anyway  I thought it would be good to get to know you and we can do something we both enjoy."  I State I mean I wasn't sure it that was what a goodness buddy did but I think if we're gonna be friends it's important to get to know each other.
"Yeah that sounds ok I guess." He said
" ok what you want to do first? We could go on a walk around the enchanted lake!" I asked
"Yeah something about water is calming!" He states.
Harry's POV
She's so beautiful I can't believe it I got put with such a kind and caring princess and I don't hate her! What's wrong with me!
"Sooo that walk around the water ?" I asked trying to keep my mind off her beautiful eyes that I could see myself getting lost in.
" yeah it's just this way" she sings skipping off.
I followed her gladly to the lake.
As we got there she looked at the water and gigged asking "hey do you know how to swim?"
I replied with a simple yes and then it happened I hit the water with a huge splash!
Y/n POV
I pushed him into the lake Giggling I ask if his ok.
He laughed and I offered him my hand but he dragged me into the water splashing around.
"You know your not that bad for a pirate!" I say giggling.
Woosh another splash of water hits my face
"And your not too bad for a beautiful and stuck up goody goody!" He laughed I really love his laugh!
"Hey I'm not a goody goody I let you skip today to hang out with me didn't I?" I laugh
"Ok I guess I will give you a present." He smirked
"What do you mean a present?" I asked becoming worried
"Come here sweet pea" he came closer to me before leaning in and splashing me with water!
"Ahhhhhhh I'm going to get you!" I shout laughing at him after splashing around for a while I leant in and kissed his lips resting my head against his as I pulled away before saying
"Damn I always fall for the bad boys" and winking at him as I got out of the lake and ran toward the school dorms.
*later that night*
I was just chilling in my room when there was a knock on the door getting out of my bed and stumbling to the door. Only to open it to see Harry!
"Hey darling, you left before I could ask you on a date!" He said confidently
"Ok and where will you take me handsome?"
"You'll have to wait and see baby!" And with that he left leaving me dreaming of his handsome face.