My bestfriend Stiles stiliski

My best friends Scott and stiles had been avoiding me for weeks. We would set up and time and date to do something and they wouldn't show up! It was really getting on my nerves! I walk into my last class of the day which I was meant to have with stiles but no surprise he didn't show up. I sit down and listen to the teacher go on about some boring stuff, and before long it was over I could go home. I walk out of the school only to see stiles and Scott with their new group of friends and it set something off in me, before I could stop myself I was storming over to them.
"What the hell stiles where were you!" I shout at them they all look at me.
"Sorry I was busy ok! I don't have time for your shit all the time!" He shouts back
Scott tells him to calm down before saying "it was one class (y/n)" I laugh feeling like they thought I was stupid.
" oh yeah and anything else that we're meant to do together!" I shout before turning and walking away only to hear stiles shout
"We don't care anymore ok! Find new friends because I can't be bothered with you and your stupid arguments anymore!" He shouts
And with that I ran  off home crying lightly.
When I get home I pull up Jess' contact and call her crying asking her to come over for a while! She does and we spend the whole night crying watching movies and eating ice cream.
We sit there for a few more hours feeling sorry for our selves before Jess speaks up
"Why are we feeling sorry for ourselves why don't we go out dancing?" She asks
I laugh and nod we get up and get changed before doing our makeup and leaving for the club.
*at the club*
We both met some cute guys they seemed nice enough but out the corner of my eye I could see stiles and Scott both glaring at me and the guy I was dancing with.  I turn to grind against him knowing it would make my ex friends mad! All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my wrist I look up and he the guy I was dancing with was biting my arm. I scream in pain and get ripped away from him by stiles while Scott is fighting with the guy that had bit me. Stiles was freaking out trying to keep me awake and calm I was slowly fading in and out of consciousness, and the last thing I heard was he's cry's.