More ? Luke dunphy modern family

I walk to my best friends house it was his uncles and I was invited as they all felt that I was part of the family. Luke has been my best friend for years almost since we were baby's! I think of all the funny things we have done. Like when we're young we would run around with boxes on our head pretending  to be robots or astronauts fighting off aliens. Before I knew it I was knocking on the door and let into the party. As I walk in I see lily I smile and wave at her, she does the same back before running out side with one of her friends.
"Hey, wow you look beautiful!" Luke says giving me a quick hug. I smile at him giving him a small hug back before saying "you don't look too bad your self Lukie bear" I tease him laughing to myself. He rolls he's eyes before walking away to get god knows what. I bump into manny who is looking slightly upset.
"Hey what's up manny?" I ask
"oh nothing I just can't find lottie anywhere and she said she'd come."
I smile weakly knowing the girl probably said she'd come to get rid of manny.
" I'm sure she'll turn up in the mean time why don't we dance, I can hear the music that's playing out side ?!" I laugh trying to lighten his mood he nods and says a small ok before running to the dance floor and busting some moves. I put my present for cam on the pile before running after manny and jumping around like a complete twat.
After a few songs were both tired and go to get drinks I look over and see Luke feeling sorry for himself and walk over to him.
"Hey what's wrong luke ?" He looks over to me and shrugs. Before trying to walk away from me. So I grab his hand and run to the dance floor they are now playing a slow song and Luke wouldn't leave me alone on the floor I was sure of it we squeeze in next to cam and Mitch and his mum and dad. I put my arms around his neck and he places his on my waist as we sway I ask "what is wrong luke ? You know I'm always here for you!" I whisper shout over the music.
"Ok I like you and you have spent the whole night with manny, who asked a girl to come with him. I asked you, and you ditched me!" He whispers back.
"I like you too luke I have for ages. I danced with manny cause the girl he invited stood him up. I was just trying to help him have a little fun." I whisper back before kissing Luke's cheek. He smirks and asks " will you go out with me ? Like on a date and be my girlfriend?" He questions nervously.
"Yes luke I would love to" with that he picks me up and spins me round I make eye contact with cam and we both start to giggle. Luke puts me down and we walk over to get drinks before heading in to sit down for a bit.
"Oh god look at the time. I'm sorry luke I have to go!" I stand up give him a quick hug before heading to the door. As I reach the door he says bye with a slightly grumpy voice so I turn around and give him a peck on the lips before saying "goodbye luke!" And running off into the darkness