Respects any decision you make and will be there for you. Races to find a nice but secluded area for you and the baby. Has to ask Melone important questions about taking care of babies since he can't go to your appointments. After all his appearance is too unique and identifiable, there's no way anyone is forgetting the site of a six foot goth with a bell hat and striped pants.

Always around to ease your mind when you're scared of going into labor and being ripped open since risotto was a chunky baby and his genes are strong. Curious about the craving you'll have and wants to know if they're as buzzard as the media portrays them. Puts a life sized teddy bear in the baby's nursery to watch over them when he isn't around. Loves the child even if it's not his and like Ghia, Risotto kills the parent but only to keep you from reconnecting with them and getting romantic feelings for them again.

Formaggio:

Not ready for this at all, can't take care of a child. While he doesn't mind children and is pretty good and entertaining them, Formaggio can't see himself actually raising a kid. Newborns are the worst for him. They cry all day, need to be changed, get hurt too easily. He can't drop a baby and dust them off, they'd probably get sent to the ER or worse. Prays that you get rid of the baby.

If not he'll try to help you out and buy some stuff and isn't too elated until the kid is potty trained and can do things like bathe on their own, sleep on their own without having to worry about them suffocating or falling to their death, and can be taken to fun places and participate. If the kid isn't his your getting an abortion because he won't make an effort or alter his own life for a child that isn't his.

Illuso:

There have been times where he would talk about how nice you'd look carrying his child and getting you pregnant to show the world you were his, it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. He didn't really mean it. Illuso is terrified. What do people even do with kids? Are they there for the aesthetic or..? Not adamant on an abortion it's a big change in his lifestyle but he can try. Isn't too keen on changing diapers and bathing babies so don't expect him to do it. Loves the newfound power he has with using the baby as blackmail. You'd never deny him and risk your precious gem's safety would you?

Illuso becomes a completely different person if the child is not his. He takes it as a major insult that you had a baby with someone else. Should you manage to evade his attempts of forcing an abortion on you he doesn't help you out at all. Whenever you leave to take care of something Illuso has the baby sitting in a soiled diaper, doesn't feed them, won't answer to their cries, or even check up on them. Will ignore the child entirely and won't bat an eye when you cuss him out and threaten him for it and will tell you that he didn't want them in the first place.

Is extremely jealous of the baby hogging your attention and expects you to neglect them if he wants to spend time with you. Punishes you by keeping you from your baby and threatening to drown them in the bathtub. During one of Illuso's violent tantrums there's a high chance of him killing the baby and blaming you for it. Sleeps very well in his satin sheets as if it was a well deserved rest.

Sorbet & Gelato:

There's no way they'd have a kid. Yeah the thought of a little family is nice and warms up their cold bitter souls, but they don't want that kind of responsibility. After they've claimed you as theirs, if you're able to get pregnant they will keep track of your fertility window, have you take birth control, and use condoms. Might encourage you to get your tubes tied. Gelato's condom breaking, which isn't likely {Sorbet had a vasectomy}, or you were pregnant from your previous relationship before they decided to claim you.

So when Sorbet mentions your period being late and asks if you've been taking your birth control, Gelato is leaving to pick up some tests. it's positive. They drive you to the nearest clinic to schedule an abortion. As fun as your pregnant body may seem they can't afford to entertain the idea of a baby. Fight all you want, they know how upsetting and cruel it is to have a decision this big made for you. May take you to a doctor associated with passione who won't bat an eye at them violating your reproductive rights.

Then and only then will Sorbet & Gelato dedicate the next few weeks to helping you mourn the loss of your child. No degrading taunts, no punishments, they'll only be giving you love and support. Let you take your anger and pain out on them since they gave you no choice. It's still messed up but they try to be sensitive about it.

Prosciutto:

Not too surprised since he rarely uses condoms and was never concerned about you being on birth control. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Demands that the baby is a junior if you're having a boy. Other than that Prosciutto kind of goes along with whatever you do. Sits back and watches as you pick out nursery designs and hands you his credit card when you gush over cute baby products.

Puts together a baby shower with the team to show off his growing family. Nominated Pesci to be The Godfather since he's great with kids. Your kid will have a few designer outfits for no reason. Prosciutto also gets them a gold initial pendant.

Takes offense to your pregnancy if he isn't the father. While he loves you with all of his heart, Prosciutto will not be responsible for the child. Unlike Ghia & Ris, Prosciutto won't be killing the child's parent anytime soon. That'll only force him to take responsibility. Doesn't mind having the kid around or seeing them a few times, just don't expect him to be a father figure to another person's child.