sorry in advance - p.m

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜰʟᴀɢɢᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴀʟꜱɪꜰɪᴇᴅ. ᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ᴅᴜᴛʏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟʏ ᴍᴀɴɴᴇʀ. ɪ ᴀꜱᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ, ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ꜱᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ; ᴀꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ꜱɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ꜱᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴇʀᴀ, ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʀᴄᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴄɪᴛʏ. ɪ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪʟʟᴇɴɴɪᴜᴍ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ, ꜱᴜʀᴇʟʏ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ. ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ. ᴘ.ᴍ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛᴏʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ ᴏꜰ [ʀᴇᴅᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴅᴜᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ

《¤》《¤》《¤》

her feet were covered in the dirt as she walked around the stables bare foot. her favorite horse, stitch, was following behind closely. he was a smaller horse with midnight black fur and large brown eyes. his mane was matted and his nails were overgrown because he hated being groomed.

she was heading toward the cliff that showed a perfect view of the horizon in the far distance.

"stitch?" she looked at the horse. "will you follow me to the end of the world?"

seeing as he was a horse and didn't speak human languages, she pretended that he said no.

"i know... your family is here, it's selfish to ask you to leave them behind." she plopped down on the edge, her legs swinging lightly.

stitch laid down beside her and she rubbed his coat as they watched the burning red sun set into oblivion. it was her favorite thing to do- watch the sun disappear while it left havoc behind to ensure no one forgot it.

darkness began to blanket the sky slowly. they must've sat there for hours. the sun threw orbs of flames at everything and they giggled at the destruction. the area around the mansion was desolate and burnt. there had been nothing for as long as she could remember, no road, no pathway, just vast emptiness for as far as the eye could see.

the fires below the cliff were creating pillows of black smoke in the air that blended into the abyss. the wicked presence of her dads friends were coming near, though she couldn't see them, she just felt the wickedness they extruded.

"come on stitch, daddy has company over, i have to get dressed up." she stood, dusting herself off. even now with the sun having set and the darkness hanging over her head, she saw everything just as clearly. 

she led the horse back to the stable before entering the mansion from the servants quarters.

"child, please don't drag mud through the kitchen." one man called out in a scolding voice.

"troye you mustn't speak to our lady like that." [redacted]'s daughter, alaina, fussed at him. "show respect."

he scoffed. "she's a child. how is a child my superior?"