ReenACTING

• Dedicated to My Dad(: 12.11

Soon after i'd walked out of Dave's office, I took a deep breath and walked back on set. By then, they'd already finished rehearsing the stage scene and have shot it. Now, I was called on set.
As I walked onto the school scene, I did my best not to look upset or annoyed.
Director: Lexington, why are you all smiles? You're supposed to be mad. Irritated. About to punch someone in the face. Remember? This is Ashley's angry scene. Make it happen.

Oh wow. I thought, this is gonna be much easier than expected...

I started practicing until it was time to shoot.

Director: In 5....4....3...2... ANNDD.. Action!
_________________

-Ashley, Adrienne, Nikki, Valencia, and Desiree sat at a table in the resteraunt.-
A young waiter, maybe 18 or 19, walks up to them.

Waiter: Hey, how can I help you fine ladies today?
Nikki: Uhm, yeah, we'll take one large pizze with a salad on the side.. *looks to her girls* Any toppings guys?
Ashley, Adrienne, Nikki, Valencia, and Desiree: Jalapenos.
Waiter: Anything else?
Desiree: Oh, and drinks. We'll take sodas.
Adrienne: Oh, not me. I'll take some water, please.
Waiter: Sure thing. Anything else?
Girls: No.
Waiter: Alright.

The waiter walks away and the girls start talking to one another.

Valencia: Ew, did you see how horrible of a flirt he is?
Adrienne: Oh my godd, yes. He just winked at you, Dessie.
Desiree: Eww.
Nikki: Ahahaha! He's messed up though..
Desiree: Hell yes.

Valencia noticed Ashley not talking with a scowl on her face.

Valencia: Ash, is there something wrong?

Ashley looked at Valencia, and then eyed Adrienne.

Ashley: No. There is absolutely nothing wrong.

Ashley pulled out her phone and checked the time. 7:12 PM.

The girls continued to talk until the pizza arrived.

Waiter: Here you are, sexy ladies. Your pizza. But honestly, I don't think you'll enjoy it.

The girls all stopped to look at the waiter. What did he mean?

Waiter: Well, not half as much as you'll LOVE eating me up.
He slapped down a piece of paper with his number.

Waiter: Hit me up when you wanna have some.. fun. 

The waiter winked and walked away. Right away, the girls burst into laughter. All of them, except Ashley.

Desiree: That's insane!
Nikki: Does he really think we'll call him?
Ashley: Well... Adrienne might.

They girls stopped laughing.
Adrienne: What?
Ashley: Well, I know how much you enjoy hopping on the dick of every guy you see like some sort of fuckin... public city bus.
Adrienne: Excuse me ?!
Ashley: You heard me. I said YOU. ARE. A. WHORE.
Adrienne: What the hell is your problem?
Ashley: MY problem? MY Problem is that you've been fucking MY boyfriend behind my back.
Adrienne: Excuse me?
Ashley: OH JUST SHUT UP. STOP TRYNA ACT LIKE YOUR THE SWEET LITTLE PRINCESS HERE BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING WHORE, OKAY? YOU FUCKED TRE, BRENNON, LANCE, AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I BET YOU'VE ALSO FUCKED AUSTIN! I MEAN, YOU'VE SNUCK AROUND WITH HIM ENOUGH TIMES!

Adrienne's face went blank.
Adrienne: Ash, you're my friend, okay? I would never do ANYTHING like that to you. I don't know where you got this information, but it's all-
Ashley: OH CUT THE BULLSHIT. ADMIT IT.
Desiree: Ho-Hol' up! Austin? Really Riri? You'd stoop that low?
Adrienne: Dessie, I'm sorry, okay? I love him. There. It's out there now. I love Austin. But everything else Ashley just said was all lies, especially the one about fucking Tre. I didn't fuck your boyfriend, ok?
Nikki: Please don't tell me this is Austin's faggot friend Trey we're talking about.
Ashley: Hell no. My Tre.  Well.. he USED TO BE my Tre. If only that hoe could keep her legs together.
Adrienne: I DIDN'T DO IT!
Ashley: You know what? I'm out.

Ashley picked up her bag and walked out the resteraunt, slamming the door behind her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Director: CUT! Brilliant! PERFECT!
I jogged as far away from the set as a jog could take me, but I didn't go too far, because I soon ran into someone at the door.

Me: OW!
I looked to see who it is.
Me:Prince,-
Prince: Lexi, I needed to talk to you.
Me: Yeah, I was actually getting ready to say the same thing..-
Prince: Look, I know what you're about to say and I just wanna tell you I tried, okay? I tried to be the best boyfriend and I tried to treat you how you deserved. But of course, that isn't enough is it?
Me: Wait- wha-
Prince: I don't wanna throw a fit, but honestly..-
Me: PRINCETON! Why are you talking like I made the mistake?
Prince: Oh, so it WASN'T a mistake? You purposely kissed Roc and made sure you got caught, just to break me down? Wow, and here I was, practically in love with you.
Me: WHAT?! Roc ?!
Prince: Yes, Roc. I saw that video, Lexi. Don't try and deny it.
Me: You're the one who went off, tongue-tied with Skyler during the vocal sessions. God knows where else you guys have been together. Or how long this has been going on.
Prince: Excuse me?! Lex, if there's anything that I am SURE of, it's that I care a lot for you. I would never hurt this relationship.
Me: I think it's best if you just get away from me. Besides, I'm allergic to bullshit.
Prince: Well, then I think you'd be fine, because I'm not bullshitting.
Me: PRINCE, DAVE SAW YOU GUYS! DURING YOUR VOCAL SESSION, YOU GUYS... got intimate. But you know what, I don't care bec-
Prince: Of course you don't care. You've gotten back together with Roc behind my back. You know, the simpler thing was to just break up with me if you still liked Roc. I'm not a harsh person.
Me: You know what, breaking up with you sounds like a great idea. That way you can just go and be with Skyler, as you please.

I shot him a fake smile, and walked away.

__________________________________________

Roc ran fast, trying to make it seem like he wasn't eavesdropping. He saw Lexi crying and, very badly, he wanted to go comfort her. But no here, not now.

Skyler, on the other hand, was silently cheering as she walked away from the wall she was hiding behind. Her plan had worked better than she expected. As always, Skyler always wins...

___________________________________________

Happy Birthday To My Daddy(: I love him to deathh and without my dad, I wouldn't be writing. He tells me to stay creative and imaginative. He reminds me to write everyday. Without my dad, my stories wouldn't be available to the public.

I LOVE YOU DAD ! xox