Tension

When the limo finally arrived to pick us up, Saph and I stalled to get in. Reality of it, we knew we were walking into a hot pan of trouble and we were going to end up fried. Sahana seemed almost oblivious to what was going on. It was clear to us that she wanted to just forget what happened. Unfortunately, this wasn't an occassion where that would work. Saph and I plopped ourselves into the vehicle and sat as we drove into our personal Hell On Earth.

On the car ride there, nobody spoke a word. Dead silence. Or quieter. When the limo finally stopped, a gasp almost slipped through my lips. I eyed Saph who seemed to be just as worried as I was. I closed my eyes as we got out of the limo and onto the movie set.

The reason I was so frightened was that I knew Sahana. She was not the innocent sweet little girl percieved. She seemed completely fine, sweet, and almost princess-like when she was with Prod. Now that he'd messed all of that up, we had no clue what to expect. After all, she was Mike's little sister. There was no guessing what was going to happen..

Looking around the set, I noticed Roc and Ray were with Dave, doing some warm ups. Prince was in front of the camera, on the stage rehearsing a scene with Skyler. I couldn't find Leah anywhere. Or Prod. I silently cursed under my breath.

I continued to watch the scene unravel while I planned in my head. Saph and Sahana were long gone, so I was about to make my move.

________

Sorry, im continuing to write by my sisters being... erghh