Sexy Mexican Beast

I had the hotel room next to the boys, so once I woke up, I showered and brushed my teeth and changed into some clothes then headed over next door. Princeton, still in his boxers, answered the door. It's like he knew I wanted to see him like that. I couldn't help but smile uncontrolably.

Me: Mornin

Prince: G'morning, cutie.

He let me in and we walked into the kitchen.

Prince: how'd you sleep?

Me: pretty good.

Prince: Me too.

Me: it's a nice hotel.

Prince: No, I was just thinking of you.

Me: Aww, that's so sweet of you to say.

Prince: I didn't say it cause it's sweet, I said it cause it's true. Now, what would you like? We have cereal, pancakes, waffles..-

Me: Waffles.

Prince: You know how to make them?

Me: No...

Prince: then let's just ditch these guys and go to the breakfast buffet downstairs.

Me: Sure, let's go.

Prince: aight.. Shh.

We quickly snuck out just as Rayray was coming into the kitchen for us.

The breakfast buffet downstairs was filled with foods. It had all different sorts of fruits and cereals and waffles and coffees and teas and envy thing. It was like a breakfast supermarket. And it was all for free,

Princeton and I went to try waffles and loaded our plates. We ate them in peace and they were delicious.

Prince: So, for the movie, on opening night, they're having a Red Carpet Premier and a huge dance afterwards. I was wondering ...

Me: Mhmm?

Prince: Would you be my date?

I giggled a little. Then it switched to a smile and I looked at his hopeful eyes. He looked eager to know my answer. The way he wrinkled his forehead and made his eyes pop out made him look funny. In a cute way, though.

Me: Of course, Prince. *British accent* It would be my pleasure.

Prince: *British accent* Well that's great then.

He looks to the air when he hears some music go on to find the source. He was trying to be all dramatic. It was weird, but cute. I laughed a little.

Prince: *British accent* Let's dance!

Me: Wha ??

He stood up and pushed his chair in, put one hand behind his back and one out to me, and bowed down a little to act like those really fancy stuck up dudes and royal balls and stuff.

Prince: *British accent* May I please have this dance to share with my beautiful sweetheart?

I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. He really was ... somethin', ain't he. I looked around to see everyone staring at us. I chuckled looking down at my hands.

Me: I don't know. I mean, I don't know what she's gonna say. You're just gonna have to ask her.

Princeton chuckled at me this time, took my hand, and pulled me up next to him.

Prince: YOU'RE my *british accent* beautiful sweetheart.

Me: Well then you're my *british accent* handsome Prince Charming.

Princeton held me closer and we locked hands. His other hand was on the small of my back, and mine was rested on his shoulder.

Prince: Sounds great to me.

And we began to slow dance to the song playing. The whole breakfast room was staring at us, just like the day he asked me out. It was a little awkward, but one look into Princeton's eyes and I completely forgot about it. We danced through the whole song before another song came on. This time, it was Rey Mysterio's theme song. "Bwiaka Bwiaka, 619 ! Bwiaka Bwiaka, REY MYSTERIO!" I began to move my hips quickly from left to right in a quick motion along with the beat. Princeton licked his lips as he looked at me and winked. I smiled back at him and began dancing like a Zumba star to this Mexican beat. I'd completely forgotten that I was dating a sexy MEXICAN beast before I challenged him with these moves. He came back out on the floor with some hot moves that would make Negative Nelly swoon. He slowly brought his body closer to mine and fluffled his hair in that cute way I loved. I watched the way he flexed his muscle as he did that and it drew me into a trance. When I regained my saneness, I followed back with some hot moves, followed by a front flip- cartwheel mixture and you could hear the guys in the room hooting and whistling. Princeton looked around for the source of these sounds with an annoyed look, but  I chuckled and touched his shoulder to remind him to continue. He followed back with some more moves, a mixture of Samba  and Mindless Behavior. Of course, he followed back with a backflip. I bit my lip, subconciously, while watching him. I followed back with some better moves and a series of cartwheels, my leg getting close to Princeton's face, but missing it barely. Thats how much skill I had, and he saw it. I stopped super close to Princeton, so close that I could feel his breath. I leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Beat that."

Of course, being Princeton from Mindless Behavior, he did. He did a mixture of the dances from My Girl, Mrs. Right, Girls Talkin Bout, and Hello, of course with a hint of Latin dancing. I was speechless. At the end, he did a series of backflips and frontflips and landed straight on his feet, RIGHT in front of me. As soon as he landed, he pulled me close, his arm around my waist.

"I beat it."

I smirked.

Me: Sure.

Everyone around us was clapping and I started laughing. I couldn't believe we did all that in front of these random people. Ray, Roc, Prod, and Keisha walked in looking shocked.

Ray: DANGG !!! YALL CAN DANCE !!

Prince, looking embaressed, scratched the back of his head and sat back down.

Prince: Uh.. sorry. Food makes me do.. weird things in front of an audience.

Keisha: I'll tell the Director to lay out more food for you on set then.

Me: Yeah I think that might do the trick.

I look at Prince and start laughing, and he laughs along.

"Im really starting to like him," I think "like... a lot." I smile at him most sincerely.

I care about you a lot, Princeton.

____________________________________________________

.

Finally updated. Sorry it's short, my aunt is waiting for her laptop back. I stole it while she was in the bathroom and she was nice enough to let me finish.

Anywayss, I really wanna thank you guys, because when I asked for people to be in the story, you replied RIGHT AWAY, so thanks. Sorry if you didn't get a part, though. Maybe next time(:

Also, since then, i've been getting SOOO many comments and fans and votes. So thank you SOOO much . I even told my mom about it and she was like "damnnn!!!" so yeahh. thanks(: it means the world to me.

Im having a great time in Sudan <3 its AWESOMEEEEEE !! <3 <3 and no, its not the poor shitty crap you see on the news. Its a fun, urban city-country (with a few pretty tropical places) that is DOPE AF !!! Next trip, I suggest you tell ur parents u wanna travel to Khartoum, Sudan. YOU WONT REGRET IT !!! <3