The Main Man and His Main Lady

A week has passed and there were no communications between me and the boys. Kiwi and Savannah in invited me to the mall, so I decided to go to get my mind off the whole Princeton thing. "I mean, hes sweet and kind and gorgeous... He's perfect, but Roc still has my heart." I thought in my head.

After I got ready, Savannah came with Kiwi at our front door and we waited for Jared there.

Kiwi: Lex, you okay?

Lexi: Uh, yeah, I'm fine.

Savannah: Well, whatever it is, we have the girls day out, so we'll talk about it later.

Almost exactly then, Jared pulled up in the driveway.

It was the beginning of October, and it was cold outside and you could see little puffy clouds coming out of your mouth from the body heat. We quickly got into the car.

The car ride was quiet and Jared got us there quickly. When he reached the mall, we hopped out and ran in. Luckily, the stores were having huge fall sales, so we had a lot of shopping to do. Perfect.

We went into each and e ery store buying one or two items. Good thing my family has money, I chuckled.

________________________________

Director: Ok, guys just remember, its just the main role, no big a deal ok? You all did amazing and all of you are blessed with many talents. I am so lucky to have you on this team! Let's hear it for MINDLESS BEHAVIOR !!!

The entire movie crew clapped for then and they smiled back.

Director: but one of you incredibly talented men, stood out the most. He had courage and strength in his oice and pain you could just feel in his acting. The main role in the movie, the man in love, the King of Queens is none other than.... Princeton! Congratulations to everyone and let's hope this movie turns out a beauty!

Prod: yeahh!! Prince!

Roc: Yeah Prince you got it!

Ray: Yeah, man, I knew you'd get it! Great Job!

Prince: I got it? YES! IM GETTING NICKI MINAJ!!

Director: Uhmm, Nicki Minaj?

Keisha: Uh, yeah, about that one, Prince...

_____________________________

Me: ...So when I read the text, I began to cry because well..

Savannah and Kiwi were with me in the food court and they were holding my phone reading Princeton's text as I explained my situation to them.

Kiwi: Damnn!! How come you always get the good ones!! Pshtt.. Shane never do nothin like that..

Savannah: Aww. That's soo cute though..

Me: Thats my problem. I like Princeton, but as a friend. I'm not sure about any other feelings. But I know I still have feelings for Roc. I can't like both !!

Kiwi: Well, let's think about it. When you first met Roc, you knew you wanted him. Why? Because you already knew him but he didn't know that.

Me: So?

Kiwi: But he didn't make any advances to getting to know you until much later, after you already made the first, second, AND third move. Probably even fourth.

Savannah: BUT, with Princeton, he was kind and friendly with you from the start.

Kiwi: Roc even made you cry BEFORE you were dating.

Savannah: But, in his defense, its just the kind of person he is. A shy, tender hearted, handsome, perfect, muscular, man with the resemblance of a black GOD, an-