Caught The Princess (on camera)

~Austin held the bad guy by the neck and pressed him against the wall.

Austin: Stay Away From Her. I'm dead serious. *chuckles* and all you'ok be is .. Dead. *laughs again*

Bad guy: O *chokes* k. Just.. Let me go.

Austin considers it, then loosens his grip a little.

When the bad guy reaches for something in his pocket, Austin tightens his grip again. Then he hears someone behind him, and he sees a flash. He let's go of the bad guy and turns around to see who it is. The bad guy' s friend.

Friend: *shows Austin the pic he took. It was of him choking the bad guy* Damn.. This pic really makes you look like a killer. *chuckles* That could really hurt a career.. couldn't it? Somethings you do can harm your career. Which you really love, don't you.

Austin: Yeah. So?

Bad guy: Give up your relationship with Adrienne, or this pic will leak out to the media.

Austin: .... you BASTARDS!

Friend: Come on, you love your career, and so does she. It's best for the both of you.

"It's the best thing for you two right now..."~

Director: And zoom into Austin.. Great. Fade to black. CUT! Beautiful! Great work Princeton! I think the extra food is helping. But you're probably gonna have to extend your workout period to keep in shape.

Prince: Hahaha, yes sir.

Director: Son, you seem like you really love this stuff.

Prince: I love it a lot. Acting is soooo fun and I'm psyched to be doing this.

Director: Thats great. Just wonderful. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

___________________________

I bumped into Roc by the snack bar after Prince's scene.

Roc: Hey Lex.

Me: Oh, hey. Wassup?

Roc: Just gettin ready for the band scene.

Me: Oh, yeah. Prince told me you guys have been practicing that a lot.

Roc's lip quivered when I mentioned Prince.

Roc: Yeah, he can't seem to hit the last note. It's something like .. *starts vocalizing*

I pay attention to the way his voice sounds. It's incredible and very sexy. You could hear the angels staring at him in awe. His eyes were closed and focused on the notes, but when he finished, they were staring deep into mine, waiting for a reaction.

Me: Uh, wow..

Roc: Ahaha, I still need a little work but,-

Me: No, no. It's great.

Roc: Really?

I nodded.

"Damn. Even after he destroys me, throws me to the wind, and leaves me in the arms of the most amazing Prince Charming, Roc still makes my heart skip a beat. Shit, no. I can't like Roc. There's no way that can happen. I'm with Prince. Roc is just a part of my history. That's all..."

Roc stood there smiling at me.

Like he was holding in a secret I didn't know.

Then the Director announced for everyone to be ready for the next scene, meaning all four of Mindless Behavior needed to be on stage. Including Roc.

_______________________________

~ Austin steps up on the stage with his band behind him. He steps in the front with Deshawn by his side. Trey and Raquan stood on either side, posing. Then, as the music started, the spotlight shone on Trey and Raquan and they began dancing. They pulled some dope moves and made it looks smooth. Then, Austin began vocalizing.

Deshawn: Kings.. KING OF QUEENS! Austin, show em.

Austin: I can do it like this *all pose* move it like this *all pose* when you bring the bass down low

Deshawn: Don't you ever try to diss, when you know you gonna miss, but imma still bring the show

Trey: Make the whole place bump, Make the whole place shout, Let em see what we got, let em know

Raquan: Girl, you're here with me, and the whole party's gonna need to know for sure

All: Cause I'm at the top,top. I ain't ever stop,stop. Till the party's over. And you know it ain't gonna be over (over).......

(skipping to the end of the song..)

All: Over!

Austin: *vocalizing* Over..

The practice Audience claps.~

Director: CUT! Great Job, boys!!

I ran over to Princeton and gave him a huge hug.

Me: That was amazing!

Prince: Really? I thought it sounded pitchy on the Chorus...

I kissed his cheek.

Me: Nope. It was great.

Prince holds me tight and looks into my eyes. Of course, this makes him look absolutely irresistible, and he's standing so close so some weird magnetic force makes my lips land on his.

We don't hear the ruckus around us because we're too .. busy, but we soon realize that we're being spied on. And the flashes give us a hint.

I let go first to see what is going on, but Prince keeps a hold on me. We turns around and see a huge crowd of paparazzi trying to find the juice on the latest Hollywood buzz: King of Queens. The movie is pure paparazzi catnip. Just our luck, though. Having them get a pic of us making out on set. I can just see the headlines already. "Princeton's New Princess."

This shouldn't be good..

__________________________

Jeez, that took a while to update, and I'm soo sorry. One thing I wanna make known is that that song that the boys are singing is completely made up on the spot so I know it sucks ass, just plz don't make fun. Second, thanks so much for the increase in fans and voting and commenting. Love you guys soooooo much. I'm not sure I said this before but OMGGGG I'M STILL CELEBRATING MB'S AWARD WINNINGG !! AHHHH !!! and that joke BET MADE THEM SAY was horrible and it wasn't MBs fault. Anywhore, love you. Buh byee ! Cdfuu..

StayMindless<3

#SpreadThePeace