Memories Undone

Začít od začátku

(Anastacya and Shion are in pain from the blow they just received in her real bodies.)

Arabella: Come on Joss, kill me, you know you want to.

Anastacya: Shion, it hurts!

Shion: What's happening Merlin?!

U: Come on Joss, kill, murder, obliterate.

Lucas: You know how to.

(Shion and Anastacya tries to run in Joss' body but are caught by men wearing black clothes.)

(The room changes again. This time in a library. Amy seats herself in front of the almost dead Joss and Merlin.)

Amy: Welcome, to Joss' inner world Merlin. I never thought you were soooo powerful.

Merlin: Release us this instant!

Amy: As I said before, I rule here. (She begins to walk) Since you made it so far, I promise I will not harm you, or him. (She smiles)

(Merlin tries to chant some spells but is unable)

Amy: No can do amiga! I control everything. (Her eyes turn red)

Merlin: Why are you doing this? Why go so far as to harm other people?

Amy (Her eyes turn blank): Because I want to. Once you lose sight of life, what's left?

Merlin: It doesn't have to be this way...umm...

Amy: You can call me Amy! (She says doing a peace sign)

Merlin: Amy, you can change!

Amy: Why would I? Besides, he and I are one. From a very long time we've been together. Forgotten by the world, loathed by his own family, he had nothing. His own mother forsake him. Can you believe something like that??? (She began to float) All that was left for him was books, and his drawings. Unable to escape from the world that hated him, he chose to hide his feelings, to not trust anyone, to not feel anything. Do you know how much suffering he endured?

(Tears rolled through her cheeks)

Merlin: But that was in Earth! This is another World, and within another possibility!

Amy: There is no difference. People die, people lie, people hate. There is no difference at all. Look around Merlin! You already know that all that you say is a lie.

Merlin (in her head): I cannot unleash all my power here. He could die. And she is a clever one.

(Amy snatches Joss away)

Amy: Don't need to be like this, Joss?

Joss: Whywhywhy...

Merlin: Don't listen to her Joss!

Amy: SILENCE! YOU WHO DOESN'T BEAR THE PAIN!

(Amidst the threat, the little girl that Joss saved, stands in front of him)

Girl: Why are you crying Mister?

Joss: I have done countless mistakes and I feel alone and empty...

Girl: Well, I will forgive you then. And I will stay with you forever. Even in this old library.

(Joss raises his teary eyes to look at the frail body of the girl. Amy then notices her.)

Amy: What?...

Merlin (In her head): Now's the chance!

Merlin: Dispel!

(Merlin regained control of the room)

Merlin: It seems you can be troublesome. I will need to take part in this world.

(Merlin chants and chains of assorted colors came from nowhere and began to bind Amy. She tries to unchain herself but it's uncapable.)

Amy: FUCKING BITCH! LET ME OUT NOW!

Merlin: You shall remain in this part of the world, chained for eternity.

(A door appears, and chains kept appearing, dragging Amy inside)

Amy: I WILL BE OUT! SOME DAY OR ANOTHER. I HOLD PART OF HIS POWER AND YOU KNOW IT. SOONER OR LATER HE WILL BE MINE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO, FUCKING WITCH.

Merlin: I pray that the day never come and until then, there you shall remain.

Amy: HE WILL COME FOR POWER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(The door is shut, and lock pops out)

Merlin: (sighs) I'm getting old.

Girl: Mister, let's go.

(She extends his little hand. Joss grabs it and a light engulfed the entire area.)