(⌒o⌒) warm

It's past midnight , darkness surrounding the two sleeping boys cuddled into each other ,their legs tangled with soft rise and fall of chest
Full moon outside in clear night illuminating the apartment lightly.

Jimin turns in his sleep away from jungkook , he shivers in discomfort and sleepily opens his eyes  and closes them to sleep again but wakes up completely with unsteady breathe when a large figure with blazing red eyes towers over him.

He's not an expert but he can tell those eyes are furious for some reason as he sits up looking with his own frightful eyes to the red ones beside him.

He opens his mouth to scream but no voice comes out and he panics ,he clung his throat but he couldn't make a single sound.

He reaches his hand behind to wake jungkook up but it's snatched by the red eyes Person who is disguised perfectly in dark.
His both hands are held in one large hand in painful grip and yanked forcefully forward so that he could feel warm and strained breathe of other.

Jimin silently cries, his voice and his body both restricted. He badly wants to wake jungkook up and warn him, he shakes his head and protests with his legs which is also held in some sort of rope which seems to move and contract painfully whenever he tries to escape, a tail maybe.

The blazing eyes command " stay away from my jungkook "

There's so much hatred and power in the deep voice that jimin is sure  everyone in three neighborhood would have woken but jungkook at some distance on bed just slightly stirs and snoars.

The red eyes momentarily softens when it glanced at jungkook but again hardened when met with moist eyes of jimin who is on verge of passing out.

"don't come near him again, ever "

And jimin's eyes blinked red and again to its original as he stopped struggling and nodded submissively .

Demon loosened his hold and jimin without a word walked away to living room and layed on couch letting sleep consume him as soon as his eyes closed.

The demon looks fondly at the human sprawled out on the bed holding a pillow in his arms with mouth slightly ajar, 
He leans close and like handling a petal he lifts his chin and closes his ajar mouth, he climbs on the bed loosing all the anger of before and lays just beside jungkook.

As soon as demon layed down now in his human form to fit in the bed and to not accidently hurt jungkook.

Jungkook on finding warmth tugs his arm on the demon and nuzzles his head in crook of his neck

The demon smiled and hooked his one arm under jungkook's head and other around his waist to pull him closer, he held him while staring at his sleeping face all night long .

The sky changed colour from dark with sprinkles of many stars to light with one star when jungkook stirs in his sleep, scooting closer on the chest of jimin he suppose liking the feeling more than necessary.

It's broad and hard, he don't remember jimin built like this but he don't care, he didn't lift his head while a hand caressed his hair.

"good morning jiminie " his voice muffled in others chest as the stroking momentarily stops but starts again.

Jungkook smiles at sudden super sweet gesture of jimin and teasingly kisses the bare chest making the said demon tense.

"I love you " jungkook says giggling and then lays still oblivious of the fury and fisted hand of the demon whose jaws are clenched and fangs out .

Jungkook after few seconds looks up at lack of response of jimin but is surprised by empty bed, no one, nothing.

How could jimin get up and leave so fast without him knowing, jungkook sits up and confusingly runs a hand through his already messed up bed hair and walks to find jimin.

He comes out of his room in messed up pj with a yawn when he found jimin on sofa, he furrows his brows and shakes him awake.

"hyung hyung, what are you doing here, how did you come here so fast? " jimin didn't give response, only looked at him blankly making jungkook nervous.

Why Was jimin acting so differently, did he do something wrong or he is playing with me.

He gasps in shock when jimin pushes him away and goes to grab his wallet and phone while wearing his shoes ready to go back.

Jungkook holds his hand but is harshly shoved away which broke his heart, he desperately calls for him, asks what did he do wrong and pathetically begged for forgiveness but jimin just gave a hard glare to him before leaving him all alone in his home.

He missed the momentary red flash in jimin's usual soft black eyes because of his own blurry vision while he cried out on floor in living room.

He felt guilty, they never fought even once in their lifetime and suddenly this behavior stung at his heart, chocking on his own tears.

After few minutes he gets up with a frown and red face to wash up and call him or visit him to at least know what happened.

The Teddy was on his bed again when he got out from the bathroom and ignored it again, his important friend is angry with him that's more important than a bloody toy ending up on his bed everyday.

After two hours he called jimin again and again but he didn't pick up, he went out to his home but he never opened the door.

Feeling dejected he called jin and namjoon who comforted him and assured him that they will talk to him and advised him to meet him at school tomorrow.

Jungkook agrees and makes his breakfast with a bad mood
What a way to start the day.

He thought of missing school today but eventually stepped inside second half of day watching corridors filled with people talking with their friends.
Jungkook is all alone today, jimin is action weird and hobi hyung have gone with yoongi to his hometown so here he is walking toward his remaining classes in Deep thoughts.

He's glad he don't have lunch today, Afterall he don't want to eat alone so after last class of the day he again strides alone in halls when a chirpy voice called him from a distance and he waits for that voice to catch up with a small smile.