Day 1...continue

so 1k votes... Uwu....thanks a lot

Taehyung didn't drive them back home, he settled him in passenger seat of his car and sits at back seat with folded arms and furrowed brows.

He looked at shaking shoulder of Jungkook and deep intakes of breathe from his mouth, curled up as much as possible ,holding his head in his palms, curled on his knees settled over seat , occasionally pulling on his skin and hair.

Sobs and whimpers are slowly dying down as he cradles himself.
Finally after few more minutes he push his head back on seat, allowing himself to take fresh air on his damped forehead covered in sweat.

With shaky hands he grabs the tissues and wipes his face throughly , whole time wondering what triggered his panic attack, it could be by the fact that people are gonna assume his sexuality that he's not, or maybe because this time he got harassed in public and people started cheering on top of that... He don't know, he feels sleepy.

Taehyung didn't move a muscle whole time, even when Jungkook dozed off with his head resting on the window.
He just sits back looking outside with not an inch of disturbance on his face.

Jungkook didn't realize that he slept in car, his head no longer laying on hard window rather his body laying down on back seat .
His eye sight slightly blurred, seeing silhouette of someone in driving seat, shifting gear .

He looks around ,trying to remember why is he sleeping here

"you're awake "

No shit Sherlock

"yah" rather he mumbles in small voice , honestly he feels like shit ,that uncomfortable feeling when you cry yourself to sleep and then wake up fully aware of your messed up face and clothes by how hard you grabbed them.

" we are going to park "

Jungkook didn't say anything back, rather he lays back on the seat, his eyes fixed on the blinding sunlight casted on the window, cutting him off from outside traffic.

The ugly bubble of loneliness, chained shackles around his neck Even though there's none, the miserable memories of past months, suddenly he can't control them, They all come crashing down on him like poisonous stones thrown his way.

There's a limit of how long a bird can live trapped in a small cage before it dies .
So do he.

Few silent minutes pass by

" stop "

Taehyung tilts his head momentarily toward him but ignores his existence whatsoever

"god dammit , stop you fucking demon "

Taehyung warningly growls at him, speeding the vehicle more, jungkook's not even sure how many traffic rules he must have broke.

" you deaf , let me out"

Jungkook could see how rigid the demon's body have gone, the way he's grinding his teeth ,enough to chop off someone's fingers.

On being ignored again , he grabs the door and opens it wide , he pushes his body out and without any warning or thought he jumps out of speeding car on busy road.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook jolts awake, his hands instantly going over his face , he rests his other sweaty palms on his racing heart.

He closes his eyes and concentrates on breathing properly before another bolt of skipped heart beat makes him lift himself up on his elbows

"you're awake "

It's the Demon on driving seat and he's lying down on back seat.

"uh yup "