Show me

"Show me your world "

Jungkook was caught off-guard with this request- nah 'order'. He almost had the jam toast in his inviting mouth when taehyung came and snatched it away.

He blinked repeatedly, closing his mouth followed by messing his hair after such fine rainy morning and strides to his kitchen to make another meal with Taehyung leaning against the wall arms folded with toast between his teeth.

He thought he could use this time to complete his assignments and dramas or sleep in this cool weather but nope this deadass wants a trip only on weekend after making mess of his weekdays.

When he turns around after placing bread in toaster, taehyung is chewing last piece of 'his' breakfast. He sighs internally in mess of his life. This demon eats like he haven't got food for centuries , here he thought jin hyung eats like a pig.

Jin hyung.. Hyung.

He wonders what are they doing right now or what did taehyung do to them.

He fiddles with his fingers while shifting , signs of nervousness that demon have noticed in time of his stay, Taehyung head perk up to attention when his little one calls him.

" H-Hey well I was curious, what did you do to my hyungs? You know that they refuse to talk to me now " Jungkook bit his lips when taehyung purses his lips in thin line, eyes dark on mention of people other than him but his muscles relaxed a little hearing last sentence, they are no longer a hurdle.

" you don't need to know " now it's time for Jungkook to purse his lips and cross his arms over his chest.
His eyes shows pure irritation which demon can very well feel to small extent.

Silence filled the room, though taehyung couldn't care less. He strides to fridge to find something else to eat while Jungkook seems to be in deep thought.

Ding of toaster made taehyung turn back startled,  it's been almost two weeks in his stay and he still can't get used to  sorcery that humans call machines , tsk .

It's fascinating , but will taehyung ever say that loud?  Nope!!

But the small smirk on jungkook's lips is not suiting his face in bunny pjs and sweater paws, he turns himself at Jungkook with a jar in his hand .

"How about we make a deal?"

Taehyung look at him blankly while jungkook sighs as he spreads jam on his toast.

" let's Make a deal , so that we can work things out between us " this definitely isn't the reason but well you know business talks , plus aren't demon well known for deals and contract stuff....don't ask him for confirmation, he is speaking knowledge of movies and wattpad .

And to his relief this seems to catch taehyung attention who opens the jar.

" speak darling "

Oh how much he hates these nicknames but back to topic

" I mean in exchange of answering my questions you can take something from me in return , for example if you answer my question then I'll show you around places " this isn't 100% fair but at this point even five percent fairness will be progress .
This is a big risk he's taking but come on, what else he have to loose other than his life .

One thing that keeps him on edge while having conversation with the demon is that he always keeps his blank face, making it hard to tell if he's pissed or considering his request.

Jungkook nibbles on his toast waiting which didn't last long to his relief

" why do you think I'll do that? "

Teddy where are you? (tk) ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara