Excitement

"So that's what happening"

Garry gulped down his last bite of his fourth pancake making Jungkook wonder if all helivians eat a lot while he just finished telling him everything he needs to know from Ouija board to mark on his neck
purposely excluding details that would do no good to him

.

"Pal , you're a human "

Garry tone turns low and Jungkook hung his head low , he dont know what to say , he's positive that Garry won't like to indulge with him anymore or maybe he made him remember what he misses ,after all Garry have mentioned multiple times looking forward to go to heaven and get a new life

Jungkook hears shifting of plate on dining table, Taehyung left him alone with Garry to talk to him even though it was pretty obvious that he didnt want to leave him alone but then Garry wouldnt be able to talk in fear of v aka Taehyung.

"Hey pal "

Jungkook looks up to him slightly taken aback by Garrys smiling face

"I'm not mad at you , thats foolish to think , Im shocked and a tinsy bit sad that you couldn't tell me sooner but hey ,look eventually you opened up to me "

Jungkook smiled big as relief flooded his veins after all Garry's his good friend ,even though they know each other for barely a day but he would rather not loose him .

"you know pal , I still can't believe that I befriend a living breathing human who's mate of one and only v ,that too still in single piece. And I'm surprised my limbs are still attached after looking at v and on top of that he cooked breakfast for US!!! Do you understand?

Breakfast. Cooking. v. For.us "

Jungkook giggles looking At Garry who is flapping his hands wide eyed as if he just got an autograph of his superhero or maybe favorite supervillain .

Guess everything is going to change for better at last
.
.
.

"Emotions can be defined as psychological states that comprise thoughts and feelings, physiological changes, expressive behaviors, and inclinations to act. The precise combination of these elements varies from emotion to emotion, and emotions may or may not be accompanied by overt behaviors".

"you didnt just google it" Jungkook right eye twitched , its miracle in itself that hell have internet access but he shut his mouth when both taehyung and garry charged on him offended

'we have internet ,we are not backwards'

"oh uhm..no why would I, I can figure this out myself"

Jungkook and Taehyung agreed to let Garry help the demon to understand emotions after all he's not a demon so he's capable of all humanly emotions but maybe not so successful in teaching about them.
And yes, taehyung know about fake tattoos that is hiding Garry's secret of not being demon but is he going to tell him that he knows

Nope!!

He would rather watch Garry's little act of pretend to keep him and his angel both amused.

"we appreciate your help but I guess I should try, how about you cook or draw something?"

Jungkook softly address him, cautious to not make him feel bad , Afterall Garry is big soft baby disguised in scary look of tattoos and lip piercing that he plays with when alone or in his own world.

Garry sulked knowing he can't be of help but immediately brightened up on 'draw' part , he would love to draw.

" okey dokey,  I'll be in kitchen drawing pancakes "