Answers

" Do you remember playing Ouija board with five other people? " taehyung expected the baffled expression of younger , afterall he was the one who made it look like a bad dream. Jungkook shook his head 'no'.

He reached his hand playing with younger's hair, gently massaging his scalp , with other hand settled on his toned delicious thighs , proudly accepting that he is obsessed with such perfect thighs.

" you read the spells and summoned me, at first glance I was enraged for being summoned by some rebellious stupid teenagers not understanding the consequences of their little adventure, wasting my time but then I heard your voice, oh how my intentions changed from killing you all to making you mine "

Taehyung smiled when Jungkook shivers by the thought that they could have died that day ,he continues to keep his mouth shut and listens.

" you looked sooo.....pure, I couldn't just kill you, but I can't leave you too since you caught my eyes. I could have dragged you to hell with me by the same way I was summoned but it's been so long I've been on earth, so why not enjoy a little longer "

Taehyung smirks remembering horrified expression and screams of them in basement , satisfying his hunger of horror filled screams.

" Maybe I should have, would have been less trouble, but darling you're worth it" taehyung leans forward pecking younger's cheek who is frozen settling the information.

" i possessed the soft toy and stayed with you, watched you and removed the obstacles from my path one by one, sometimes I couldn't keep my hands to myself when you'd be roaming so carelessly here , totally oblivious of how much you were making me suffer by not being able to let you know my presence "

Taehyung's hand started caressing his exposed thighs while his other hand settled on his nape, gently caressing the soft unmarked skin.

Jungkook is too far gone in horror of what he got himself into, how he was so oblivious of a demon watching his every move... He feels disgusted.

" having you in my arms every night is a dream come true and I'd like to keep you for eternity , I am so close to take you with me and turn you into fallen angel so that you could be mine forever but...you had to ruin it "

His grip tightened on his legs and his hand slid to his waist tightly as he clenched his jaw and forcefully pulled him to his chest, letting out a sob from jungkook whose hands are shaking at this point.

His pink lips tremble as the demon let out next words in growl " you crossed your limits , how many fucking times I told you that you are mine still you had to kiss that girl and made me loose my temper that I had to show myself which is forbidden "

He settled his head in crook of trembling boys neck, scenting him to calm his nerves, his tight grip didn't falter " theirs a reason why no one ever saw a demon before, it's because if a demon is seen by humans their way back to hell is closed, we can't just remove our memories from their mind.
I can't go back home.....I CAN'T GO BACK WITH YOU!!"

Jungkook flinched and started crying when taehyung shouted, trying to get away from him but it's impossible with the inhuman strength he posses, holding him and pulling him closer with every Protest of Jungkook to run away.

"n-no, let me go, GODDAMNIT!! LET ME GO YOU MONSTER"

The demon's patience is running thin with non stop protest of Jungkook, he grabs the younger neck harshly and pulls him for a kiss.
He pays no mind to muffled scream , cries and pleading of Jungkook and nibbles ,licks ,sucks and force his tounge inside until the younger's protest dies down due to lack of air and pulls away only to find a sobbing mess, drool and snot running down, red face with swollen lips.

Jungkook harshly wipes his mouth with tears streaming down his face but shrieks when taehyung takes hold of his wrists with his hand, pulling him closer to his face with sinister smile as his tone drastically change into sweet vicious whisper which stabbed the younger with horror

" oh my sweet little jungkookie, I'll find a way to open the door to hell and will take you with me whether you like it or not... Shhh don't cry sweet thing, you'll love it there with me and don't think you can escape from me now because I have my mark on you, your body will crave for me more with every passing day until you won't be able to live without me, how naive you are not knowing the consequences of me marking you but you saved yourself from agonizing pain , if I had to force my fangs down your neck it could have lead to your death but I guess your little mistake saved you from pain .

Don't be scared because we'll be together until I find a way to open the door and who knows I could complete the ritual to fully own you"

Taehyung's face twisted into smirk as Jungkook shook his head furiously, still trying to get away from the demon who did this to him, no wonder he felt a weak but questionable pull to the demon overnight , those sudden urges to get closer to him are because of the mark and he feels like throwing up.

" you want to know what's the next and last step of this ritual " Jungkook opens his eyes looking at him with nothing but fear and begging to let him go, to not do this to him.

Taehyung grins wider as he leans toward his ear, breathing air with every word he spoke so slowly and deeper " when... I'll be.... Inside you "

Jungkook backs away his face with disgust and anger twisted on his beautiful feature as taehyung licks his lips seductively eyeing Jungkook up and down.

" what a prized possession you are for the king of hell my angel "

As he pulls the boy for another kiss.

Gifting you with another update 😇

Hope you're not getting fed up with this story