hsjsjshsj

It's past midnight, almost time for dawn, while Jungkook is awake, glancing at sleeping taehyung by his side with steady rise and fall of chest and loose grip on his torso .

He carefully shuffles away from his grip never leaving his eyes from the closed eyes of demon facing him, Even sleeping he looks dangerous .

He mometarily tears his gaze away to grab his phone and put it inside his shirt, balanced by the strap of his shorts and stands up from his bed ,turning again toward taehyung who is staring at him with his brown void eyes .

Jungkook jumped on his feet with frightened expression seeing him awake, his fingers curl around his shirt as he gulps thickly "I'm just going to washroom ".

Taehyung didn't move but followed him with his eyes until he locked the washroom door from inside , waiting for few seconds before turning the tap on just to create some sound in the silence.

He sits on the floor against the cool tiles and brings his phone out with crumbled piece of paper in his other hand with jimin's number.
He wonders if Jimin is awake, probably not especially at this time.

He turns his phone to silent and hurriedly types the number with shaky fingers adding it to contact list as " Mochi " , the brand name mochi.

He questions what to type and settles with

Jk:
It's me jungkook.

He almost switched it off but got shocked when he got instant reply , as if jimin was waiting all the time with  phone in his hand for his text.

Mochi:

Jungkook, are you okay? You're not hurt right?

Jungkook bit his lower lip still not wanting to give in completely to concerns of jimin , it could be fake for all he knows.

Jk:
Get to the point

He didnt get a reply instantly and he took three puffs of air glancing at door to make sure the demon won't barge in, but it's getting too long so he deletes the chats and switch it off, puts it back and stands and splash some cold water on his face.

He turns the tap off and opens the door seeing the demon's eyes closed and he felt relived, he climbs on bed and stare at ceiling, he made it back on time without looking suspicious.

He instantly felt cold large hands wrapped around his waist and he looks at demon who wrapped one leg around him...he looks so peaceful suddenly.

He can't understand what's going on with him, he's even confused what should he address him as :demon or taehyung.
He at times looks like curious egoistical child but then all these moments are crushed when he is brutally reminded for what purpose he came at first place.

Why did he choose him in all billion population for god's sake, agreed he's not bad looking but come on , he's not that good looking to catch an eye of demon.

He tries to sleep, he really tries but when everything is silent around ,it's a chaos inside.

There's this urge to check the phone again but he knows better that good things come to those who are patient, so he'll wait, he can't risk getting caught.

Maybe he should ask Mrs son his English teacher about more information about demon's, or library , something and get the demon to talk.

There's many things he is stressed about or fears , a lot actually from his studies and future (if he gets a chance) , jimin, expenses, a big ads demon..... But most importantly he don't want to get attached.

He haven't been in love but he knows how strange and addictive it is, how it could ruin someone or heal someone.
It's peculiar but beautiful , it's the light of unknown and we don't get a say in it... Heart wants what it wants.

It's more dangerous than any demon and he can't risk getting attached to him, who looks so vulnerable right now, so normal.

He is aware of his craving, for attention ,for love and being someone's priority, though he don't like this about him but he accepts that he craves for it . It took him a lot of time to accept something he never wanted to be.  He wants to be independent, not dependent on someone for his own happiness .

And spending so much time with same person who only looks at you ,who only smiles at you, who only choose you though in all wrong ways.
Who only annoys you.

He's afraid he'll not be able to handle the silence when he'll leave, he's afraid that even his previous life with his hyung will not be able to fulfil his heart desires anymore.
He's afraid.

He can't afford that

But can he avoid that?

He sighs, his mind is fogged with constant battle and debate with himself on hypothetical scenarios , welcome to life of overthinkers.

His fogged mind stops it's debate when taehyung pulled him to his chest ,his face muffled with arms wrapped around his waist and blanket pulled over him making a small comfortable cocoon.

He relaxes after few minutes realizing that taehyung must have done it in his sleep. His ears can't catch any heartbeat and he feels a little terrified but it only reminds him that he's a demon.

Demon without heart.

Can it ever beat for someone or is it fate for every hell soul to live without one.

Afterall heartbeat is indication of life, of humanity, of love.

Jungkook eyes closes in deep slumber being wrapped in arms of heartless demon.

No proofread

Wanna share any memorable nostalgia?

No reason, just wanted a conversation about good things that we once lived physically and numerous times in memory.