Day 1

" I'm ready "

Jungkook strides down the stairs to reach taehyung waiting down the building with their transport so that he could show around the unwanted guest.

(jungkook's outfit)

(jungkook's outfit)

He grabs his mask, wallet, keys and phone ,stepping in the chilly weather, it's awfully cold suddenly this month so it means it's his favorite month for oversized clothes and hot chocolate .

"let's first go to famous caf-"

His voice trails off

(Taehyung's outfit with black hair only )

Ethereal

First word that bounced and short circuited through Jungkook's mind , there's no denying , though he is disguised as human but anyone will find him unhumanly ethereal .

The dark sophisticated aura , his stride and posture is no less than that of a ruler, a leader.
Everything shines so bright, almost blinding like darkness in his eyes.

He maintains eye contact with demon and walks forward, shoving his phone back in pocket but in doing so his foot trips on little edge of concrete and he stumbles straight over hard chest of taehyung who instantly wrapped his solid arms around him.

Jungkook's face flushed in embarrassment and strong cologne concealing the natural scent of Taehyung .
He backs away as soon as he felt air passing down his lungs and avoids eye contact with other.

"Eager aren't we, darling"

Jungkook adjusts his outfit and tries to change the subject.

" when did you change your hair color? "

He is somewhat genuinely curious because as far as he remembers, today in morning only he had his usual ash grey hair but now it's beautiful majestic black , he almost mistook him for someone else.

He tilts his head in confusion with furrowed brows noticing the smirk getting wider over black haired male.

But his confusion is cut short when he is lifted up in the air by strong solid arms around his waist causing a yelp to push back his the throat.
His legs dangling and his hands pushing taehyung's shoulder to put him down.